Which Janty Stick type will you be getting?

• Automatic

• Manual

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
TMK2009--The point of my post was to confirm anotoher customer's experience that it doesn't matter what the actual status of your order is . . . even if you've actually received your product . . . JantyUSA's site shows your order as "processing."

To say search the forums for your critisism is just pathetic.
Well, no, it isn't in light of your comment:

JustJulie you post with that in every thread.

And then you say:

I am not questioning the past performance or your experiences ordering from them.

But you did . . . .

I think your full of it to be perfectly honest and I don't really trust anything you have to say. If you have ordered several orders and gotten them were they for the Dura-C?? To me what you do in every thread is a disservice to anyone reading the forums!! I came to these forums for information and learning things from other people and their experiences.

You've got a legitimate gripe about Janty's slow service, but don't take your frustrations out on me. You attacked me publicly, basically calling me a shill. I responded I think quite nicely, refraining from any personal attacks. Your response? More nastiness directed at me personally.

You've made 13 posts, and 9 of them are about your problems with Janty. But you've got a problem with MY credibility?

Geesh. :confused:

TMK2009

Mar 9, 2009
Indiana
I do have a legitimate issue and others do as well. I didn't post to be trolled by your same comment that is ill informed and out of date. Especially to the situation on this thread. On other threads I read your posts and let you have your opinion. I also saw how you turned those threads to complete nonsense like you are trying to do here. I did not post to call you out or attack you. I posted a legit concern to show others the CURRENT situation. You are the one calling yourself a shill not I... I would call you a troll trying to deflect conversation away from the truth and the topic of the post.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
TMK--You've implied I'm a shill, and you've called me a troll. Obviously, I can't convince you that I'm not.

But I do hope that you decide to participate more actively in the e-cigarette-forum community. I saw one post you made regarding PG regarding its effects upon inhalation, and it was incredibly helpful . . . I'd love to see more of those. Clearly, you have something to offer the community other than just posts about your problems with Janty, and I'm sorry I implied otherwise.

I hope your problems with Janty get worked out soon.

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
I have NEVER had a problem with Janty USA. Jeff always answers my questions, and I always get my orders quickly. He replaced several batteries and some atomizers. I know that I am not the only happy customer, but it seems like only those who have trouble are posting. I would like to thank Jeff for being a superb customer service guy.

strayling

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Seattle, USA
Atomizers are under warranty for 6 months and batteries for 3 months.

To the other question... Yes, we will be selling spare atomizers as well.

Well, my other Dura atomiser died as well, and despite rinsing them both out with hot water and letting them dry they're still cold so it looks like I'll get to test out the warranty procedure. Ah well, that's why I paid the premium for the Dura so I guess I can congratulate myself on my financial prudence.

TMK2009

Mar 9, 2009
Indiana
This is the third time I have seen a post of a person ordering after me saying they got delivery or at least confimation that it is packaged and on the way. So either they are liars or Jantyusa has a severe lack of orginizational skills and or poor software solutions to their order processing. To me it is pointless to speak out against a supplier on these forums it seems biased and funded by the suppliers anyway. Most users decide they need to defend the suppliers even when the situation clearly warrants some scrutiny. So if your new to the forums beware... people here don't care about you they care about the suppliers more.

Knightfell

Apr 3, 2009
This is the third time I have seen a post of a person ordering after me saying they got delivery or at least confimation that it is packaged and on the way. So either they are liars or Jantyusa has a severe lack of orginizational skills and or poor software solutions to their order processing. To me it is pointless to speak out against a supplier on these forums it seems biased and funded by the suppliers anyway. Most users decide they need to defend the suppliers even when the situation clearly warrants some scrutiny. So if your new to the forums beware... people here don't care about you they care about the suppliers more.
Dude i'm sorry you are having issues. I'm not trying to defend anyone, I'm just stating a fact, I got my tracking number and according to the us mail site it left Fort Worth. Any real praise will come when I recieve my order and in the condition I expect. I have no reason to defend Janty, I'm totally new and don't know them from jack.

TMK2009

Mar 9, 2009
Indiana
I wasn't directing it towards your comment at all Knightfell. I actually appriciated your post it is current information on what is going on. It shows me that Jantyusa is alright with taking my money but don't give a damn about sending me what I ordered. I believe over 19 days was patience enough. Especially when people ordering after me are getting their orders shipped to them. I give up...my business is obviously not important to them. Just refund my money Jeff I don't want another lame email making false promises.

DisMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2008
Also, I wasn't trying to make it about me. It's about JantyUSA, who I ordered from based on the 'great' comments I'd seen. Lately, they certainly haven't deserved them. I felt that comments on how great they were based on transactions of months ago were an attempt to drown out complaints about transactions done more recently.

Very political. Every supplier had the same problems, for the same reasons.

DisMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2008
ordered my dura-c on 3/19. no word yet whether it has shipped.

You should be getting it. If you didn't get a ship notice, email info@jantyusa.com.

They received some inventory so it would be wise to send a follow up.

I ordered mine on 3/1 and got it two or 3 weeks later due to high volumes and shortages.

Yes, it's agonizing to wait...but I do have to say, the Dura-C is good. I have put my kissbox on backup, my dura-c is my primary. If only the batteries would last longer.

The KBC had about 2 hours of continuous vaping. The dura-c has about an hour, which is just long enough for the battery to charge.

But I have to say...the smoke is thicker, has more flavor, and is one hell of a throat hit....it's actually too strong when you're using the super high Totally Wicked juice. (But the TW juice is just perfect for that morning craving. It packs a hell of a punch.)

I use Fargo, MLB, TW's tobacco, JC's Tennessee Cured and Tobacco throughout the day. It all depends on the flavor I want at the time. It clears out of the atomizer fairly quick so you will probably go through more juice than you may be used to.

JiveX

Mar 14, 2009
Cincinnati
First order with Janty was placed Mar 14th...order was sent on Mar 21st.

Received, and had one bad battery, emailed Jeff, and received a replacement battery in 3 days.

Placed second order on Apr 3rd, was sent out Apr 6th. Both times I received a shipping notification, and tracking number.

All responses to my emails have come within 24 hours.

Overall I am very pleased with the customer service I have received from Janty, & Jeff.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread