Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporjosh

Moved On
Aug 25, 2009
Hawaii
Aloha,
I have been vaping for 2 years now and I went through a dozen ECIGS. I think Blucigs looks the best, but lacks in Shipping, quality and customer service. I just bought 3 weeks ago an ecig from volcanoecigs.com and it looks awesome. They come in White and Black and has similar packaging but the ECIG works way better!! Even the battery pack works better. I have had no problems with it and get great hits. I do not work for them, but want to help everyone from getting ripped off. Any questions please ask.
I have smoked all major brands from the worst NJOY to the best GreenSmoke. But this by far is better in quality and price. The best part is I got my Kit in 4 days Free Shipping. They ship within 24 hours!
Mahalo, From Hawaii

h4w4ii4n

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2009
Honolulu, HI
You don't need extra batteries. I'm still on the original battery from 3 months ago and it last me from 6am to 330pm no problem. As far as charging, you can use pretty much any charger with micro usb on it. I use my iphone charger, motorola chargers, camera charger... they all work fine but using the usb off my laptop charges it full in 15-20mins.

youngunner

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Tampa FL
Thanks for the info! I have 3 kissbox kits and i love em- i like the KB more than my stick to tell you the truth. I can't wait to get the new products- but PLEASE don't give up on the twinbox- such a great idea. I would love to buy the middle part for my KB kits.

BTW I think it looks awesome with out the cover over the batteries- what a great idea- anyways keep us updated over here on the ECF- like i said above I joined the janty club site so i'll see ya over there too. But don't let the twinbox die- such a great idea!

Thanks for the info- and keep us in the loop on new products and development

JerriB

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Amarillo, TX
Yay! Im fo' sho' getting my stick on the 1st!! So, lets see if this is good:
Janty kit
1 extra atty
2 batts
Sound good?
OK now, that already over $100, which hubs is gripeing about, which he shouldnt, but, do you guys know any of the coupon codes? Hook a girl up please?!?
And while Im posting, am I the only one that when I clean with coke, hot water, sit over nite, prime then try to puff only to find ive killed a previously poorly porforming atty?
WTH is up with that?
And, ya I know, I ask alot,....sorry!
Do you find that some juices seem to be thicker or clogg up your atty more frequently?
Anyways, thanx for your time and have a greeeat day!
hehehe

souporvapor

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Everett, WA
Good luck on the Janty Codes... I have no idea.

As for attys - once I quit adding VG to some of my liquid
and stopped boiling, rinsing, etc.
they are just fine. Going on a month on 2 that I swap out occasionally since I'm a pretty much a chain vaper.

I Blow 'em out every other night. Rinse with hot water once in a while when a flave hangs around and I want a new one....
and stand on end in a small container with paper towel overnight - sometimes - not every night.

30 years of smoking....
Vaporized by my ScrewDriver!

RenaissancePuffer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yay! Im fo' sho' getting my stick on the 1st!! So, lets see if this is good:
Janty kit
1 extra atty
2 batts
Sound good?
OK now, that already over $100, which hubs is gripeing about, which he shouldnt, but, do you guys know any of the coupon codes? Hook a girl up please?!?
And while Im posting, am I the only one that when I clean with coke, hot water, sit over nite, prime then try to puff only to find ive killed a previously poorly porforming atty?
WTH is up with that?
And, ya I know, I ask alot,....sorry!
Do you find that some juices seem to be thicker or clogg up your atty more frequently?
Anyways, thanx for your time and have a greeeat day!
hehehe

That looks good, assuming you have extra juice. I have only used the original 2 batteries that came with my stick, and I bought 3 extras because of the price (cheap!), so I don't know if having 2 extra batteries is necessary at first. I would almost suggest to get a 2nd backup atty instead of the two batteries (grab a TAWA atty for 9 bucks instead of a Kissbox, they have no warranty but are the same thing).

As far as cleaning them goes, I have tried a LOT of different methods, and am leaning towards the less maintenance method since less people have problems than those who are constantly cleaning. Blowing out the excess liquid at the end of the day and dripping a drop or two onto the atomizer bridge and leaving it sit overnight seems to be working well for me. When I get up in the morning, I drip 3 drops onto the atty bridge and vape away (I don't use carts anymore, so if you do, just plug up yer cart and you're good to go.)

I havent really noticed any issues with my PG/VG blend, its in the neighborhood of 50/40/10 (PG/VG/Flavors), or 60/40 (Pre-flavored PG/VG). Atty's seem to be holding up fairly well. I am sure all the OCD cleaning I did on some of mine may be the reasons why they're now shelved for a day when I may need them for an emergency.

When it comes to cost, I try to look at it this way. I spent about 50 bucks a week on smokes. If the device and liquid can last me a couple of weeks, and I only spent 100 bucks, I already broke even. If it lasts me 4 months, then I'm way ahead.

quovadis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Florida USA
Guys
I have a portable Kensington...could not live without it.

I also bought a more expensive Tekkeon Unit with adjustable voltage output starting at 3 volts and going all the way to 19 volts.

I want to see if i feed the janty with 6 volts if it will give me a 6 volt lung hit the same as the prodigy.

If you guys have not yet purchased a kensington power pack and USB squid, i strongly recommend it.

Here is a pic

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 52

snowdigger

Aug 25, 2009
Janty Stick switch fix, take your finger nail and slide it down under the edge where the gray meats the black on the side of the body and un-clip the body, then it will come apart real easy, then you can take all parts out clean by wiping them off from liquid that got in, put it back together and your switch should work fine, at least it has worked for me 3 different times, very easy to do. it has three little clips that hold the body together, my finger nail slide right in and run it down the side yo un-clips the 3 clips and it will open real easy.

snowdigger

Aug 25, 2009
I do not have a camera, I sorry, but its real easy to un-clip, try pushing a little with your finger nail on the black body right under the gray part of the body, it will help un-clip the 3 clips, do it on the side with out the USB connection, once you get it and see how its put together it will be easy next time. I was afraid it would brake the 1st time, but its stronger then it seems. what happens over time from filling the liquid it runs down there pass where the atomizer screws in.

snowdigger

Aug 25, 2009
another trick I have found is, clean your atomizer in hot water tap water then blow it out and then get it really hot in the stick by holding the button down till it blinks red do this about 10 time and your atomizer will produce lots of vapor again, it really cleans them, I sell electronics and some e-cigs so I have tried about everything to extend the atomizer life. Also the 801 atomizer work and are much cheaper then the janty atomizer, almost any pen-style atomizer will work. I hope this helps.

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
You will not get more voltage out of the Janty Stick. All the USB passthrough portion does is charge the battery. You essentially keep topping off the battery when you use the USB passthrough on the Janty Stick.

The power pack puts out a massive hit on a normal passthrough (without an inline battery) because it delivers 1 amp verses .5 amp. There are some power packs that do not deliver 1 amp and some wall usb adapters that do and do not as well. They all deliver 5 volts unless they have an inline battery such as the Kissbox, Dura/510 or Stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread