Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
I use a pair of pliers to screw in atty's.
Some need a tighter screwing than others.
-The janty stick is the perfect tool for dripping.
-I have a few sticks so i can vape non-stop.
-Up to 6 drops in the atty at once.
-Blow out atty's at least once a day.
- Let the wick burn dry once a day to clean.
- some atty's work really well with the stick...some less well.
some have an easy draw with tons on TH and vapor and some don't.

I love my janty sticks, although i will also be using a prodigy and a GG soon.
Ordered a silver bullet too.

I love vaping...it has become a major source of pleasure...
Tried analogs a few times, and cannot understand why i was smoking them!!

I agree , i dont understand how i could ever smoke analogs before this. I tried a few puffs here and there ( been smoking ecigs only for 3 months straight now ), but it tastes like poison, and gives me a headache.. to think i smoked this stuff for 15 years... yikes!

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
how much are the janty sticks,
and how much more vape do u think u get out of it, than a 510.
IS it really that much of a difference?
If so, I may have to get one.

There is a big difference to the 510.

In general the consensus is that for the 510 atomizers you get a bit more taste, and on the 801 you get a bit more smoke. Once you get used to it, i find that the 801's are the only ones i enjoy using all the time - i find alot of taste to be "hidden" in the extra smoke.

So yes, there is a big difference - the mere fact that you can draw on the JS for around 12 seconds makes you able to control how big a vape you want. This is not really an option on the 510.

I like personally to think of the 510 as a normal cigarette, and the JS as a super cigarette.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
You don't get more vapor than a 510. The vapor on a JS is lighter. You get longer battery life out of a JS over a 510.

Overall, if you like your vapor hot, more like cigarette smoke, get the 510 and a PCC.

If you like your vapor on the light and cool side with longer battery life, get the Janty Stick.

I find this to be untrue. The 510 can never produce as much vapor as the 801. If this is true to you, you have faulty 801 atomizers and a really good 510 atomizer!

The taste is true, the 510 tends to be a bit more warm, and the 801 to be a bit more cold. But cigarette smoke is, infact cold and not warm as your brain will want you to remember it as.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
another trick I have found is, clean your atomizer in hot water tap water then blow it out and then get it really hot in the stick by holding the button down till it blinks red do this about 10 time and your atomizer will produce lots of vapor again, it really cleans them, I sell electronics and some e-cigs so I have tried about everything to extend the atomizer life. Also the 801 atomizer work and are much cheaper then the janty atomizer, almost any pen-style atomizer will work. I hope this helps.

The practice of cleaning your atomizer and then doing a burnout on it, is considered quite risky. Some people report great succes, and others like me just use my atomizers and only blow them out by mouth for 5 secs every now and then to clean them - and they work nonstop.

Ive had the same 801 atomizer for almost 3 months now - and its going on all my devices. Ive tried another 801 which i cleaned by a method similar as yours, it died within a week. Ive tried to clean a 501 atomizer in coke as another person described, that too died within a week.

So - possibly your trick works, but if you ask me, i would only blow out the atomizer by mouth, and then leave it to do its magic. In the process of doing a burnout of say 10 seconds, - one second too much could be the death of your atomizer (not the first time you do it, but maybe on the third, fifth, etc).

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Guess its about time to introduce myself:

My name is Mik, and im the head designer of Janty, and will also be in charge of the majority of the web parts of Janty for the future. The individual parts will be managed by local people, such as Ethan and Jeff for the US, Yves for France, and Harry for the rest of Europe.

So far my work with Janty is limited to getting Jantyworld to launch - which will essentially contain everything Janty has to offer worldwide, in one website. We will also integrate the Jantyclub under this website, and basically redo everything.

The design of the Janty USA site is currently in the direction we are heading in case you are curious (hopefully by then we will have eliminated the bugs).

Apart from doing the webdesign/web content, i also design for Janty, and have recently designed The Cameo, and also im working on some other projects which i cant go into detail about right now ( but theyre fantastic.. he said.. :rolleyes: )

So, this thread is just a short info about the current status of the Jantyworld website, which will launch "soon" and also a short introduction of myself.

If you have any questions about Janty Design both old and upcoming feel free to ask and ill do my best to answer. If you have any suggestions (not necessarily in this thread alone) or ideas about a product or the detail of a product, also feel free to post.

Regards,

Mik

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Hubs and I have been vaping since beginning of July and we love it, but are tired of stuff dying quick, constantly changing batts, its just a time consuming mess. So anyways, we have done our research and think the janty stick is where its at. So we need 2 of them. How many extra bats and/or attys should we order each month and initially? And I keep hearing mini usb charger or something??? So does that mean I cant use it in a regular usb port? I couldnt find any warranty info on anything either. And do I have to buy a thing to use my 901 attys? Im sorry so many questions, im just having trouble getting all my questions answered, and janty hasnt emailed me back :confused: Is thier customer service good? Shipping time? In general any pros, cons, and additional info would be awesome.

The Jantystick V2 will contain a usb mini charger plug that you plug into one end of your Jantystick, and the other end in the USB of your computer/device. This means you can also buy a usb charger for your car, and use it there.

The general charging time is 45 minutes roughly. The general vaping time on a full battery is different, some users report 10 hours, some report 5. Somewhere in between that is probably correct - it varies alot.

The Jantystick uses an 801 atomizer which is a large atomizer that produces more vapor but has a slightly colder taste than that of say the 501. The Jantystick allows you to make puffs of up to 12 seconds before it cuts off, which basically means you can smoke as you wish - and (almost) for as long as you wish.

The Jantystick also comes with a carrying pouch, and the standard 5 cartridges. The advantage of the 801 cartridges over the 501 is that they are much larger and thereby last longer.

There is an adapter out so you can use your existing 901 atomizers - but if you ask me ( or most people here i think ) they will tell you to start of by using the 801 atomizer that the Jantystick is born with. If you then dont like it, you could order the 901 adaptor - which is basically an 801 adapter "shell" with a 901 screw-on-option inside it.

Hope that helps you a bit!

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Hi All,

Work is going on as I write to rectify this problem.

And for those of you who want to enter the competition, but cannot get into the site because of this problem, don't worry, we are looking into making alternative arrangements as I write.

You wont miss out !

If you still wish to participate in the contest, look in the forum for the RELAUNCH: Win A Janty Cameo thread. We had to change it into that thread, because of issues on our Jantyclub forum!

ramblingrose

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
New Jersey USA
The same thing just happened to mine this morning. Ah well, it could have been worse - I was in Bermuda on vacation last week. If it died then I would have been SOL! At least today it's only hours until I get home to my spare.
Update: I emailed Ethan, and as usual heard back from him almost immediately... he got a replacement to me in less than a week.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
so glad jerrib posted, cuz i am seriously considering this myself.

question, is this a good pv to drip with?

The JantyStick V2 is built to be safe to drip with, having said that you always have to be careful not to flood your atomizers: But yes, it will work, and work very well with dripping.

Nepenthy

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Cbus, Ohio
I have the JS and love it. Quickly replaced my 510 as favorite. I have the 901 and 510 adapters but havent used them yet. I havent even unscrewed the 801 (i think thats the model) that comes with it. The batteries do last, but I would order a few more just in case, since they are very cheap. Think you will be pleasantly suprised by the taste. Vapor rivals my 510 5v mod, and the taste comes through a lot better. Ive pulled out old juice recently that I swore Id never touch again and am very happy even with those. I dont typically drip, but two drips on the atty and a couple to top off the cart is heavenly. I was starting to crave analogs a little with the 510, havent even thought about them with the JS. I never had the whistle tip carts before and I have to say I love those as well. All and all Im happiest with my JS purchase, and now I have en entire drawer full of hardware Ill probably never use again.

Shipping is very fast from JantyUSA, and they now take cards too, instead of having to go through paypal. If you are in front of a computer much, or even have a USB car charger, youll probably never have to worry about battery management again, unless you go camping or something. Ive gone from constant cart filling, trying to figure out which batteries were charged, and two pockets of additional gear, to one 3ml bottle of juice and the JS on me, which is awesome!

youngunner

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Tampa FL
Nice to meet you Mik-

I am pretty new to the vaping scene and Janty is my favorite brand. I have 3 Janty Kissbox Kits, a Janty stick v2, Janty USB passthrough, and some janty carry cases- I think I should be sponored- lol

Anyways- does the Janty warenty only cover products bought from Janty? I bought my Janty passthrough from an official Janty supplier and the wires are pulling out or coming loose where the recharge battery box connects to the screw-on kissbox battery.

Oh yeah, don't give up on the TwinBox!!!!!!!

DisMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2008
anyone try out there 510 to JS adaptor YEt ??

:confused:

I just got mine. Not too impressed yet. Seems vapor is less. BUT, I don't think my batteries have full charge so waiting for a couple to charge and see what happens. My initial impression is that the draw is harder and there's no extra vapor. Of course, that could be due to weak batteries from sitting around for a couple weeks.

Will advise a little later.

lowwkeyy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
TX USA
dfwvapor.com
i hate to talk **** on a product when i don't have a few of them to compair

from the one adaptor i have i am disapointed

standard 510 model with 510 cart aty and battery = good vap

standard 510 model with 510 cart(same stuff as above) aty JSwadaptor = little vapor

dura aty new cart and standard 510 battey = good vapor

dura aty same cart as above jsw adaptor = little to no vapor

the voltage is 0.4 higher on the js510 adaptor from my stock battery but who knows all parts are clean at this time

am i alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread