ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Down South, USA.

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
Wow it looks like jeff is run off his feet with orders and problems, my order has been processing for 5 days now and he hasn't answered my email from 4 days ago.......but i do understand because of the moving of the Janty company to another place :)........things must be real hectic over there @ JantyUSA....

I will just have to be patient an wait :D

C

ceejay

Wow it looks like jeff is run off his feet with orders and problems, my order has been processing for 5 days now and he hasn't answered my email from 4 days ago.......but i do understand because of the moving of the Janty company to another place :)........things must be real hectic over there @ JantyUSA....

dura-c's will be instock tomorrow or monday and just email him again

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
dura-c's will be instock tomorrow or monday and just email him again
Ok well that explains why my order is still processing......because they don't have them in stock until the start of next week......yep! that might just be the reason.........good to have the information, thanks Ceejay..........one suggestion though....it should have on the Janty site that stock will be in on a certain date.....just to save some customer confusion and worry....just a thought :)

..........well my mind is now at ease :D

Last edited:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
Rickstar--Just so you know, Janty's website ALWAYS shows your order in process . . . even after it's shipped . . . even after it's arrived. In fact, all of my orders are still showing "in process" even though I've received them all.
Oooooh ok Julie, i did not realize that..

....Ok now! i am really not worried at all :)

........I didn't want to bug Jeff to much because i know he has alot on his mind, what with the move and the mass! orders of the Dura C that he is dealing with

...........Thanks for letting me know Julie...

Last edited:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
i received an email today from janty and it states they will arrive on monday and will be shipped asap. can't wait!!!
I just received the same massage from Jeff, that my dura will most proberbly be shipped monday at the latest..............And i really!!!!! can't wait! :D

If this new Dura lives upto its hype and expectations then we are all in for a REAL treat!....

Last edited:

Processing for only 5 days? My order has been processing since march 1st. An update on this forum or thier site would have been nice. The moving of the company didn't slow down thier paypal account.

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
Processing for only 5 days? My order has been processing since march 1st. An update on this forum or thier site would have been nice. The moving of the company didn't slow down thier paypal account.
As Julie said Rus

JustJulie said:
Rickstar--Just so you know, Janty's website ALWAYS shows your order in process . . . even after it's shipped . . . even after it's arrived. In fact, all of my orders are still showing "in process" even though I've received them all.

So the processing status stays the same no matter what, And i did not know that until Julie was kind enough to bring it to my attention.....all i know is after everything i have read on this forum and others about the new Dura it will make it worth the wait...when ever my Dura C may arrive at my door step.

If you paid for your Dura C on the 1st of march Rus then your Dura would have been sent out to you yesterday, according to jeff anyway...But mine! not until monday....

All i know is i am going to have ants in my pants up and until my dura gets to my mail box
.....it will be just like chrismas all over! again :D

I Soooo! can't wait...........

Last edited:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
Looks like jantyusa.com site is down for 2 days does amyome has a clue?
Seems like your right!!~~~~just tried and the JantyUSA site is! down 8-o

I have know idea why, maybe its off line for maintenance reasons....email Jeff and ask him...

I hope everything is ok, its alittle disconcerning because of the order i have pending....hmmm

Last edited:

skullsoup432

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2009
Michigan USA
I got an email from Jeff at 11:01am yesterday stating that the atomizer I ordered won't be in till Monday (was supposed to be yesterday, Friday the 13th) and that he would then ship it to me. I notified him that when I emailed him the previous Friday he stated he had them in stock, and I had ordered for that reason. He then emailed me that he was sorry for the problem, and that they were working on "several new systems to improve this in the future".
Maybe that is the reason the site is down. I have read good things about Jeff and know he is busy yet it irks me that if I had not emailed him I might not have known that my waiting on the mail everyday is futile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread