Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Walrus,

I ordered mine at 1pm last Tuesday, March 10th.

Thanks. I guess all things being equal I should have got mine today, but didn't. It only takes a day for mail to get from Dallas to Baton Rouge. I'm disheartened. Or have been, anyway. At this point, I'm writing it off as a bad experience that I won't repeat.

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
Order date: 9th of march...I still have not received a *Shipping tracking number* which means it still has not been shipped off to me.....$35 for shipping costs.....Priority shipping 5-8 days

*Sits here waiting next to my mail box* ~Whistles dixie~ While still being patient! & understanding! :)

They must be really! busy at JantyUSA by the looks of it......
......And i do understand that Janty is busy, but! it would just be nice to have it by now thats all :(

The New shipment of Dura C's came in on monday, so i should receive my order by next monday ...hopefully! :):) ..but if they are now going to be sent out on wednesday instead now like sanneke below just told us, then i will most likely get my package by and around next wednesday.....

....I don't mean to be unpatient about it......it's just i can't wait to vape on my Dura C....

But i will be patient though and just sit on my hands while twiddling on my thumbs at the same time while also continuing to Whistle dixie 8-o Lol

I will update this Thread when i have received my Dura C and the other products from Janty :)

Last edited:

Lochstar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2008
MN, USA
I paid good money, less of a hassle to wait then get embroiled in bitter feelings over a refund. Although, I think I will remain doing most of my business elsewhere from now on, for reasons posted earlier in this thread.

I can't justify paying for a "cadillac" ecig at a cadillac price when even the basics like the website are barely functional. The apparent performance gain has just never been that great to me. Yeah, lighter draw, yeah nice finish. Not 3x the price worth though. *shrug*

It's a personal opinion, and in no way am I saying people shouldn't do business with Janty, they make a fine product with a good warranty. I'm just glad after a month of waiting that I have alternative ecigs to my kissbox in waiting for the replacement atomizer, else I would have been much, much angrier. I'm just unhappy with the experience/price ratio overall.

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
I sent my Dura C set back a couple days ago. I told him about the problems I was having, ie the cartridge coming off in my mouth, dead battery, etc. He got back to me within 48 hours with the return address.
Thanks for that Beequeen, now you have me worried about my yet! to arrive at my mail box Dura C :( haha

Your the first person that i have found that has had problems with the New Dura....I have read nothing but good things about the Dura C.....I am just hoping and praying right now that you're! an exception to the rule, eEkk! :shock:

Last edited:

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Thanks for that Beequeen, now you have me worried about my Dura C :( haha ....Your the first i have found that has had problems with the New Dura.....I hope your an exception to the rule, eEkk! :shock:

Rick--you mean you went for that Dura C scam!!!! I got the full elbow with the Dura and have scene some posts that the Dura C is already having issues--I am sticking with the basics my friend--the DSE 801 pen and the DSE901--tried and true--let me know how you make out with the Dura-C --Sun

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Sun- I am like this close to buying the dura c but since I value your opinion I will wait to see how everyone else does with it

Fenez--I do think in the instant case it is prudent, as the Dura was a total failure and a prime example of pooor manufacturer quality control. No reflection on Jeff as he can not make a product work that is unworkable. As for the Dura-C, the wise move is to let the new "pioneers" give it a go and see the reports come in. I am open to the whole concept--but refuse to play a "warranty game" if the product simply does not work--that was the case with the Dura--time will tell with the Dura-C--but this time with my money and yours sitting on the sidelines--good move Fenez---Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread