Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
Sun you are suppose to be my very best friend! on this forum.....Why didn't you warn me before i ordered my Dura C mate??? ...very!!! disappointed in you dude :p Lol ((Just kidding))

Hey! who knows i might get lucky brian mate....i wish i had your opinion earlier on the "C" because i also! repect your word on these matters.....But i might just get lucky this time Sun....I am alot more concerned now after your post, but i have my fingers, toes and hair follicles are all!! crossed...

But let me just iterate right now................OH! CRAP!!! 8-o

I will let you know how i go with it though Sun, when ever it gets here that is.
I might get lucky :) stranger things have happend.

I am about to make a massive!! order with puresmoker.com, Spikey is going to except my order in the USA and then she is going to send it to me here in Australia.....She is a really nice person :) ...because Steve does not sell to the oceana part of the planet. My DSE901's stop working fast...so i am not so impressed with them.....Maybe it is just where i bought them from that is the problem and there quality is not as good...I don't know **Shrugs**

I can't wait to try Steve's pilot and 801......wOoT!!!

Last edited:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
Rick I really like the look of the durac & the manual switch looks great. I have the janty mini fogger & it works perfectly I'm still on the first atomizer for almost a month so I guess it's hit or miss
Thanks fenez, yeah your right these things are hit and miss most the time...i am sure it will be ok....

Jeff at Janty always does do the right thing and either replace's parts or refund's your money very quickly if i receive a defective product *That has been my experience with him anway* he is fair ....So i am not so worried really.....I am just hoping that it will be more of a hit and not so much of a miss in my case mate :) ...i guess we will find out soon enough....

Last edited:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
I am just about to order over $600 USD worth of e-cigarette products and accessories from David at Eastmall.net ...I wonder if i will give him a heart attack when he see's and has to process my Humungous!! order :shock: hahaha

I just have to try this new and improved EM901 that David has.....Nobody else has reviewed it or recommended it thus far.....so i guess i am going to have to be the first....yeeepieee!

Apparently Eastmall's 801 USB pen style is wicked! and i also want to see if his normal DSE901's are of a better quality than the 901's that i buy from another china seller......

Last edited:

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
As for the Dura-C, the wise move is to let the new "pioneers" give it a go and see the reports come in. I am open to the whole concept--but refuse to play a "warranty game" if the product simply does not work--that was the case with the Dura--time will tell with the Dura-C--but this time with my money and yours sitting on the sidelines

Yup, Sun is right . . . there will always be some of us brave enough (stupid enough?) to try a brand new product, warts and all. I have been very excited about the Dura-C, but I have consistently suggested that folks wait for at least two weeks for the preliminary reports to come in so that they can make a more informed decision . . . unless, of course, they're willing to play the "warranty game," as Sun so aptly describes it.

I have a week under my belt with the Dura-C, and while I'm not having any cartridge leakage, I do already have a faulty atomizer. The performance has seriously degraded after only a few days, producing little vapor and providing practically no resistance on the draw. This is exactly what happened to my two atomizers with the original Dura. Also, battery life isn't so great--maybe 1-3 hours, depending on how heavy the usage. Not terrible, but not great . . . especially when the PCC isn't designed to be used with the Dura-C.

I've emailed Jeff about replacing atomizers. If my replacements last only a week or so, though, I'll be packing in on the Dura-C . . . and waiting 'til the next model comes out and someone else is gracious enough to play beta tester for me. :D

Beequeen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2009
Honolulu
www.flickr.com
I wish you guys much luck with your Dura C's! If, by chance, there is a problem, Jeff is a good guy to deal with. This was my first experience with Janty and he has always answered my questions and concerns in a very timely manner. He got rid of that paypal fee after I sent him a message about not liking it, lol! I just had some really rotten luck with my kit and just couldn't deal with it anymore.

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
So let me get this! right Julie -- are you calling me stupid? ..Hmmm that’s nice of you, humph! :) ha-ha ….Well Mrs.Stupid lets just hope i am Mr.Smart when my Dura C gets here....but your post just now about your Dura C Julie and the troubles you have had with it has now dulled my initial excitement and now has plunged it more into a depressive state :|

Jeff is fantastic! though with the warranty and replacements or refunds---what ever the case may be, So i will not be losing much and with that being the case....What have i got to lose!!? ...I would be your genie pig & there for stupido enough to try all the e-cigarette products for you first so you can escape warranty troubles and just the plain annoyance of buying a dud E-cig product, but you seem to always beat every single one of us to it Julie :p Lol ~Only joking~

I have a purple PCC that i won!`!`! in a contest on one of these e-cigarette forums a few weeks ago that just arrived in my mail box today, but! As you just said, it is no use to me at all because it will not even work with my Dura C ...what a jip!

I will be ordering from David @ Eastmall.net tomorrow…I am getting:.:.:.: The lady pipe....EM901....two 801’s…...manual switch USB 801 pen style…...USB 901 pass-through......DSE103......400ml cola & red bull E-liquids....HEAPS! of accessories and multiple spare parts – 5 lady pipe batteries & Atomizer’s – 3 DSE801 batteries & Atomizer’s – 6 DSE901 batteries – Ect ect…. At least enough! to keep me vaping for the next 12 months or so...

I will be your genie pig (i mean stupid) *haha* and let you know if David’s products at Eastmall are any good or not.....

P.S. By the way, Sun is always right!! ;) Lol....

Last edited:

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
LOL, Rick. Actually, I don't think you're stupid at all . . . or me, for that matter. It's just that some people have a lower threshhold for frustration than others, and anyone who wants to get an absolutely trouble-free device is well-advised to wait and not be part of the first few waves purchasing a new model.

I do love the Dura-C. My one good atomizer is working well, and it's the first thing I grab in the morning . . . the best thing in the world to replace that first analog of the day. I put on a fresh battery, spike the cart with a bit of Janty cigar (high), and sit back and enjoy. (The rest of the day, I mostly vape zero and low nic.)

I'm finding that I'm mostly using my Kissbox while I sit at the computer. I will pick up my Dura-C when I'm craving an analog or when I go out and about. (Although with the shorter battery life, that's becoming less practical.)

While I do love the Dura-C and am willing to work through some problems, I don't want to oversell it . . . I'm just tring to be honest about what I'm experiencing so that others can make informed decisions. For example, I would find cartridge leakage annoying, but it would not be a deal breaker for me. Obviously, others feel differently.

My guess is that when you get your Dura-C, you'll be very pleased. And if you're not, Jeff will do right by you. :)

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
Lol I was just kidding Julie, Mr and Mrs. Smart is what we are and what we will always and forever! be …….You will get to understand my quirky and sometimes silly Aussie sense of humor sooner or later hon haha ....And by the way you seem super intellectual to me Julie (Just for the record) :) heh ..I am glad you get my humor though Julie, or i could have found myself in a rather! sticky situation just now pmpl

I just can not help myself, i am unable to wait for reviews and or the signal to go ahead and buy it....I am often the first one with my head into the e-cig troff and i usual get very! wet because of the defective product factor’s...buUut! i have the money, so what do i care ;) LOL.. Abit of a caviler attitude i know, but! its kind of fun playing around with e-cigarettes and there accessories--it has just become another form of tobacco addiction, i guess you could say 8-owaaaa! lol

It's just when i read that somebody has had one problem or another with there product that i had just bought only days earlier then it makes me think...oh no!! ...if you know what i mean Julie.....But as you pretty much said...Jeff is a champ!, so there’s nothing! to worry about really.

I see it this way, and as you pretty much articulated just before …At the moment the e-cigarette technology is at the T.V analog signal stage ....I believe it will not be long before the e-cigarette is plunged into the digital age and its there we will have the perfect! E-cig-E-pipe-mini and pen style in the years to come.. I only wish there was also a technology that could some how transport me into that digital age right now! *Beam me up Julie* :thumb: Lol

That day can not come soon enough for me ;)

Last edited:

gabriellyon

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2009
Philadelphia, PA USA
To all of you who are taking the Dura-C plunge I wish you the best of luck. I had the Dura, and was hoping for so much more than it turned out to be. The vapor was great but it leaked badly and parts stopped working left and right. Jeff was very good about it all. So at least if you have problems with the Dura-C you know you will be taken care of. Let us know when they have a winner.

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
To all of you who are taking the Dura-C plunge I wish you the best of luck. I had the Dura, and was hoping for so much more than it turned out to be. The vapor was great but it leaked badly and parts stopped working left and right. Jeff was very good about it all. So at least if you have problems with the Dura-C you know you will be taken care of. Let us know when they have a winner.
Sorry to hear about your bad experience with it Gab, and thanks for the best wishes....
As it now! looks like i am (And everybody else on here) is going to need it :shock: Lol *jk*

Last edited:

Momof3

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Midwest, USA
Waiting on one set ordered Feb25 and 2 ordered Mar9. No shipping email yet. Irritated everyday I check the mail. Of course. I am however, trying to stay positive.

Thinking the new automatic batteries are supposed to be available soon, maybe my orders will ship after that and I'll get good ones that will work with the PCC, old carts will be depleted and mine will be from the new less leaky stock, with all this lead time my order will be 100% correct with all items.....

But I'm not sitting at home with nothing to smoke while waiting on the Dura-C. That may make a difference.

skullsoup432

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2009
Michigan USA
Dammit again. I got an email (after I sent him one) today stating that his order should be in today or tomorrow and my order will ship next day. This pisses me off. I could have bought 2 or 3 901s on what I have spent on analogs waiting for this Fing order. I am about to throw away my 501 crap and act like I never heard of this model. A huge disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread