Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

funkyZero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2009
Indianapolis, Indiana USA
I can't believe this site is allowing a clear ripoff company to have any space on here to try to steal from more people. I know I am FAR from the only one who has been ripped off by this company. On 3 different orders.

--snipped---

My first pv was a janty and the thing puts off awsome vapor and is extrememly reliable. Quality of parts is either awsome or dead broke.
I personally don't agree they are a ripoff site, I had problems with an order and Jeff was polite and never EVER tried to keep my money. They are very honest. I think he got in a pinch with a bad lot of parts and supply problems. It is a shame, the Dura-C is an awsome pv even though it leaks real bad.
I moved on to a diff device becasue I coudln't deal with the possibility of not being able to get parts when I needed them. I feel kinda bad for them, they got stung by their supplier.
Sorry you had a bad experience, and if I had to guess, I'm pretty sure Janty is sorry as well. I had good experience with communications, by only beef was they need to state if the parts are in stock or not when you are ordering.

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
Hi everyone :)

We do not want to moderate our forum. All is out in the open.
You may rant and whine but pls do not bash. If you can point out trolls sent by competition to bash us here, let me know. I will gladly ban any troll :evil:

The title of this thread is quite an accusation, but hey, many people read the thread, so whatever the intent of the poster was, you quite reached the opposite effect :p

Phalse

ECF Veteran
I have ordered from you and it was far from anything good. After 20 days and seeing people that ordered after me posting on getting their orders. I finally asked for a refund got it ordered from Parked and got it in 4 days. Your service sucks e-mail responses with empty promises are all I ever got.

Yes you got screwed, they lost your e-mail. They were busy and they suck for that. They were not trying to steal your money though. They are probably just trying to start a new business. It's not easy to do.

But I do understand why you don't want to shop there anymore.

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
I feel that I've got to weigh in here also...
The only problem that I have had with Janty is a lack of response to my e-mails, and that in itself DRIVES ME NUTS!!!
That have been said, I also have to say that Janty has NEVER ripped me off, lost an order, failed to ship, or any other negative action similar to the ones that I see posted here.
In my humble opinion, their products are the best, especially thier fluids. Neither myself, or any of my friends that use Janty products have ever had problems with Janty liquids clogging atomizers, creating an oily residue, or anything else.
Cleaning an atomizer is a simple matter of soaking it or swishing it around in plain water, then either blowing it out or using a hair dryer to dry it.
Being a new company, they probably weren't ready for this kind of response. I certainly hope that they are gearing up for the unexpected flood of requests. I for one, don't want to see them fail. I do wish however, that my e-mails would receive better attention. It would prevent my thinking that they are avoiding me.
I have spent TONS of money with them ($672.00 at last count) and feel that I deserve better response when I have an issue that needs dealing with.
Jeff... thanks for putting both the good and bad up here and not editing them. It shows that you believe in what you are doing and I for one appreciate it.
Now... where's my atomizers? (JUST KIDDING!!!)

Last edited:
I have to say this for Jeff and JantyUSA.

I had problems from the beginning back when I had my KB and Dura.
Of course, Jeff was not as busy then as he is now, but he always responded as soon as he could to my queries and was always willing to make things right.

In the end, I decided to exercise the options under my warranty. I returned the item to Jeff and upon receipt of the items at his end, he issued my refund the same day. No fuss no muss.

And I'm not a fan-girl either. You can look back at my post history and see my criticisms as well.

He may be busy, he may be unresponsive in your eyes. Things are crazy for many of the suppliers right now: Growing pains, Customs problems and an ever-growing customer base that apparently has become somewhat spoiled. (Call it like I see it.)

BUT: Jeff is NOT a crook and the site is not a rip-off.

(This user's opinion in no way reflects the opinion of the administrator of this forum or any other member of this forum. Please direct all comments/qusestions and complaints to (**xxx-747-7699**)

**:evil:Decipher it yourself:evil:**

gep

Busaholic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
I have been waiting for 2 Dura C kits and I have been waiting for 2 months and 3 restocks and quite possibly more restocks then that, and countless PM's about "don't worry it'll be here tomorrow". I don't care what you cheerleaders or fanboys/girls have to say about my post. I'm, done waiting and I completely agree with the OP. :-x

I just asked for a full refund, we'll see how that goes....

Last edited:
I have been waiting for 2 Dura C kits and I have been waiting for 2 months and 3 restocks and quite possibly more restocks then that, and countless PM's about "don't worry it'll be here tomorrow". I don't care what you cheerleaders or fanboys/girls have to say about my post. I'm, done waiting and I completely agree with the OP. :-x

Take it easy, I'm not saying that you and the OP don't have a legitimate gripe, I'm just saying that the conclusion that the site is a ripoff is a bit overboard, that's all.

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
Well Walrus, I agree with you, but also disagree. Ill tell you why. If you go into the forum for a different vendor that sells smiles, he deletes or alters posts that are negative, and replaces them with happy thoughts. Many agree that is unethical and misleads people.

Definitely agree with you about this vendor! I find it very annoying!

jacriver

Mar 31, 2009
Happy or unhappy is too "subjective" and I am newbbie to e-cig world...

Also i put here the truth (just for my personnel order)

I placed an order with JantyUSA on 31 March; (a Janty kissbox)
And I have no news, no Answer, NOTHING! no expedition

Is it "normal" for a "normal" person to ask questions: WHEN? What? Where? is my kissbox?

Am-I a "normal" customer to ask questions to janty-usa?

I don"t want my Kissbox tomorrow...but I would like to have an answer tomorrow!

is it Normal?

(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread