• Button on top for index finger

• Button on bottom for thumb

• Either / Don't have a preference

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeDogDad

Apr 23, 2009
Folks, we've been in contact with this individual several times and have issued a full refund for his purchase. There was some confusion as his paypal payment name/info did not match up with any of the other correspondence we received. As most of you know we are not a "Ripoff" site and try our best to run a reputable storefront. Thanks for everyones comments on this thread... Both the positive and negative.

Jeff

I hope your right Jeff, I am still waiting for parts from an order that was incomplete. I would love to order the Dura C. I am waiting to see if you come through with my first order. One question I have is why don't you make it easier to use paypal? It seems other sites you can click and go?
I am supposed to wait for the mail again today to see if I get my order.
I will keep everyone posted.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
WOW I thought I was doing the worst with my restock problems....

Ummmm . . . not only is it bad taste to post in another supplier's forum, it's also against the rules. e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat - FAQ: Forum Rules - All new members must read before posting!

Specifically, You may not post in any private forum sponsors forums other than your own.

As my 16 year old would say, "Sooooooooo not cool." Oh--and you need to add a "hair-flip" to really get the full effect. ;)

Sexi

ECF Veteran
WOW I thought I was doing the worst with my restock problems....

gashin you can't post in another supplier's forum, read the supplier rules.

If your a supplier what is your website, I can't find a link anywhere or in your profile either.

One supplier bashing another is bad business, dude.......

I want a kissbox so I watch the Janty threads closely, debating if it is worth the problems I might encounter in the months ahead of trying to get it here. Some say, good company, others say stay away so I am torn & can't decide.

gashin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2008
Southern California USA
www.ecigmall.com
Mighty low gashin...
If I want to hear other suppliers opinions, I'll go to their site.
I certainly don't expect to see your thoughts in a competitors site.

No business for you bucko!!!

I don't understand. It was a statement that I believed I was having the worst restock problems and now it comes down to me personally insulting Ludo?!

ThreeDogDad

Apr 23, 2009
I hope your right Jeff, I am still waiting for parts from an order that was incomplete. I would love to order the Dura C. I am waiting to see if you come through with my first order. One question I have is why don't you make it easier to use paypal? It seems other sites you can click and go?
I am supposed to wait for the mail again today to see if I get my order.
I will keep everyone posted.

I wanted to give everyone an update as I said I would. I just got a e mail a few minutes ago.
The package is in the mail.
Thank you all

I literally just ordered the Mini Fogger from them and now i am worried a little after reading some of this thread. So far, cantact with them has been really good qith quick replies to my questions. I hope it gets here soon, I cant believe I havent heard of e-cigerettes yet... anyways, crossing my fingers and hoping to see my mini fogger soon.

-Ben

Ethan_Janty

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2008
Fort Worth
I literally just ordered the Mini Fogger from them and now i am worried a little after reading some of this thread. So far, cantact with them has been really good qith quick replies to my questions. I hope it gets here soon, I cant believe I havent heard of e-cigerettes yet... anyways, crossing my fingers and hoping to see my mini fogger soon.

-Ben

@ Ben... No need to worry... We received your order and will get this right out to you.

@ Gashin... Not sure who you are but surely you can find better places to post than our private Janty forum.

@ Ludo... I agree, this thread sucks :)

chippez

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
Hi to all bloggers , well i have read the hole thread threw, but "this one goes out to the Janty sponsor ", who i dont know!.
BTW:I have written to Ludo already , and i thank his help ,but anyway......

I ordered a janty stick on the european site , the payment was made threw paypal, and nothing told me during that process that the Janty Stick was out of stock (Honestly) i only new after i pressed the detail button which usually i dont press cuz i know what i was going to buy!, i have been trying to contact Janty europe for a refund, but unfortunatley with no sucess, i summed up 6 emails sent, but nops, no sucess, well if this is Customer Service, then i will not imagine the rest , really sorry for commenting on an issue like this , but i really think you should optiomize that client service you have , because sometimes a company with alot of selling usual starts to get a bit clumsy after so many coins , this is an observation and not a critic, so for better customer service you should be in a client situation, thanks .

Last edited:

Boom!

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
San Antonio, TX
@ Ben... No need to worry... We received your order and will get this right out to you.

@ Gashin... Not sure who you are but surely you can find better places to post than our private Janty forum.

@ Ludo... I agree, this thread sucks :)

I'd like one of those 'we received your order' comments from someone w/ Janty also. I ordered the Dura-C on 05/06/09 and haven't seen any indication if it is out of stock, payments been received (used the fun paypal instructions from the email), or if my item is on the way.

Thanks,
jkeilholz

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
I don't understand. It was a statement that I believed I was having the worst restock problems and now it comes down to me personally insulting Ludo?!

You may very well have worse problems than Janty. That isn't the point. Statement or no statement, you are posting in another suppliers forum. That's against the rules. If you read further than my post, you saw others spell those rules out for you.

You may think that I'm being unreasonable here, but I'm not interested in your opinion or who you are or what you sell. If I were, I'd be on your forum and not Janty's.

That having been said, I too am experiencing some frustration with Jeff and company right now. That doesn't make them a "Rip Off Site". Any time that I've had a problem, Jeff has made it right. It may take awhile (like it is now!) but in the end, all will be well in BiteMe land and we'll all press on with pride.

'nuff said... :rolleyes:

I have to add that I placed an order for juice on the 29th of April and I have the confirmation from paypal that the payment was made all according to the mysterious directions given. I have not received confirmation of payment and certainly have not received my order. If it was out of stock I was not notified of this. I went to Janty because of what seemed to be a stellar reputation but I guess I did not do my homework. I have been all over their site but do not see a place to ask about the order, so this is the only recourse I seem to have. Even if the juice was sold out it would seem to be good business practice to send an email - what's up with that?

1010chrissy

Moved On
Mar 24, 2009
Janty is not a rip off site, they are just busy. I have ordered from them 3 or 4 times. I absolutely love my dura c, puts the dse901 to shame!!! Anyway I got all my orders in a timely matter, and the defective battery that broke...I got the new one before they got the bad one in the mail. They are not good at returning emails, I figure because they are so busy, but they have such an awesome product. Give them a chance to make it right and I believe they will, unlike some other companies I have dealt with in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread