Status
Not open for further replies.

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
UPDATE: Ok people, what I posted was supposed to be funny! $82 is what it costs for the JantyStick + Shipping to me...

It was funny but overshadowed by Ludo's comment about a Dura/901 adapter for the Janty Stick. That makes the stick pretty darn versatile.

I don't know if this has been asked, I'd like to order one but I don't whether to go for the manual or the automatic.

I've only used Janty liquids (Hi Ludo!) but never used a manual vaping device.

Is the manual better? Is the automatic easier to use but more fragile?

As soon as I can get an answer, I'm gonna order one!!

:rolleyes:

Gallardo

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
I don't know if this has been asked, I'd like to order one but I don't whether to go for the manual or the automatic.

I've only used Janty liquids (Hi Ludo!) but never used a manual vaping device.

Is the manual better? Is the automatic easier to use but more fragile?

As soon as I can get an answer, I'm gonna order one!!

:rolleyes:

There should be a dropdown when you're about to order to choose between manual and auto.

janty.jpg

I think you're correct about the manual vs auto.

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
The manual switch is awesome and replaceable. If the automatic switch goes kaput then the stick is done. If the manual switch goes, Janty sends you a new switch and you replace it. According to Ludo it's an easy job that any end user can do. I'd say with the benefit of an easy repair if necessary, the ability to 'cook' the atomizer and a sealed compartment for easy dripping the manual looks the way to go.

H82W8

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Houston,Tx
Silly me..... I thought

"PRE-ORDER NOW-delivery 15 May!"

implied it would be delivered or at leaset shipped to me May 15th. Guess I should have assumed that this really translates to shipped from China to Janty on or around the 15th and then 7-14 days later from Janty to me...:(

Oh well, I'm sure it will be great whenever it does get here.
I can wait. I'm just glad I checked here or I would have been hounding my postman all next week. lol

arv

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
Wroclaw, Poland
Confirmed, I remember at first the jantyshop.com (standard edition pre-order) said "delivery May 15". Later on changed to "May 19".

I must point out, though, I did understand it's an estimated shipping date, so I'm not urged to hold them to that. I realize they have little influence on when they actually get it. I do count on receiving mine by the 22nd, though, but that's just pure hope... ;)

H82W8

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Houston,Tx
had been updated straight after... anyway... stay tuned for our update, might arrive sooner than expected ;)

Sorry Ludo, spent my entire day defending my company to a customer and I guess I am still in "accountability mode".

I never really expected to have it in hand on the 15th but just had to call ya out about never stating that date.

In my book if you ship within a week of your estimated date, it's all good. Just keep us posted.

It's not like I don't have tons of this stuff on hand to keep me going. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread