Not open for further replies.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Vick's, you're right!

Maybe it is out of his control, but I am still dissapointed in the situation, not anyone in particular.

I have no buyer's remorse, I want the product, and that's just it, I want the product!

Maybe Ludo will toss a few bottles of liquid at the L.E. customers, or work out something to make us a happier 100 vapers... ($13.495)

:)

I'm in the same boat as you....I want my stick, too. And I do understand the need to let off a little steam once in a while (note my previous post :oops:), but there is FAR too much slamming of everyone and everything in particular, a lot of it attributible to the current political situation in the US....so we all just need to realize that the universe doesn't circle around us (it circles around me, specifically :D) and excersize a bit of patience.....and, let's have some FUN!!!

H82W8

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Houston,Tx
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Now the engravers are, perhaps, backed up? Situations out of his control? Give the guy a break and stop beating him up for your buyer's remorse.

I don't think it's that the engravers are backed up, they are just now getting the shipment to engrave and it is expected to take about a week.
But there I go again nitpicking details...:D

I almost regret my previous postings because I don't want to be part of a Janty Bashing thread. Both Jeff and Ludo have always stepped up to correct mistakes made and make things right by their customers.. (I'm sure a few may feel differently)

I just feel they need to understand that when they state something in their marketing attempts, people will expect exactly what they were told. I think most of us can understand that it took a little longer then expected. I personally have stated that I did not expect to have it in my hand on the 15th as was stated when ordered..

What really seems to have upset some of us is that the MUCH cheaper standard version is being delivered before the the "First 100 Limited Editions". So FIRST here translates to first to pay, not first to have.

It's hard to justify paying a lot more to get something first when those who paid far less and ordered long after actually get THEIRS first.
So yes, you could say it is buyers remorse for some.

I'm not ...... and am not trying to bash Ludo, just disappointed and Janty should not have a problem understanding why people might feel this way.

-Larry

Kelemvor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Germany NRW
what thhe heck has this to do with the us situation ? even ludo would not see this.

2nd i am from europe and have all right to be a slight bit disappointed, dont you think ?
thats no bashing, thats pure disappointment.

seems i will be the last who gets his stick, and as it seems get problems with the engraving, although i still hope for the best. it should have been a gift for my wife, getting her started to drop analogs / pyros and start vaping.
it was never at any time mentioned that we have to wait that much longer, i bet those who ordered were thinking to get them right after the teststicks got out.

i could be vaping on two sticks in a few days, but i have to wait for one i paid near the doubled prize.

hmmm, should not be disappointed heck yeah worldwide crisis..... pffft.

i hope ludo shares our concern more than some of you :D

i am not angry at janty, i am disappointed, thats a fact.
(otherwise i would not have ordered a bunch of depots again already)

Last edited:

Flip7990

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Minnesota, USA
I am disappointed also, but understand it. I do think the year warranty will be nice. Now I just know what to expect for pre-orders when the cameo comes out. I'm also not trying to bash them for the delay, I would rather it be done correctly, but I did believe I was paying more in order to be one of the first to receive the stick. Oh well...I will still enjoy it when it does arrive.

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
Vick's, you're right!

Maybe it is out of his control, but I am still dissapointed in the situation, not anyone in particular.

I have no buyer's remorse, I want the product, and that's just it, I want the product!

Maybe Ludo will toss a few bottles of liquid at the L.E. customers, or work out something to make us a happier 100 vapers... ($13.495)

I kinda doubt that's gonna happen... I don't think that Janty has any liquid in stock. I've been waiting for about 3 weeks for a couple of bottles of RY4 and Cappuccino.
I definately understand your frustration. I'm right there with you. I want my Stick as badly as the next guy, and I'm probably gonna be just as upset as you READING how great they are instead of WRITING how great they are.
Oh well..... Some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue!

seven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Fringe HQ Chicago
I have to say I love the stick and its not like "sucking on a cell phone", it's small enough that you can palm it in your hand and no one is any wiser. I don't know about the rest of the reviewers but I am getting about 10 hours out of my batt's right now, and i am a HEAVY vaper. So for the price you can't beat it. Even though I will still probably buy a prodidgy when the wife come off the money for it. LOL

Mace

Is that you that posted a review for the stick. Nice review, but the audio or mic keeps going in and out.

YouTube - Janty Stick Review

oh wait it is you, well it must be bc same user name in youtube

FAUXPUFF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2008
Ludo, I want to formally apologize and retract my former statements.

It's been a long day.

My mother was diagnosed with cancer last week.

My nerves are stretched thin.

And it seems like everything that can go wrong, has gone wrong.

Including the delay on my eagerly awaited Stick.

But it's not that important. I was just in a bad mood.

I do NOT want a refund, I do NOT have buyers remorse.

And you know what?

If I was able to contribute financially and technically to the developement of this magnificent machine, so be it, I am happy.

Please keep order #3438.

S/N #26

Inscription "happy day"

Because I am due for a "happy day" after everything else.

nbaagain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Honolulu, HI
I have one concern. Being that I live in America and with all these recent FDA blockages at customs, I was wondering if the American supply of Janty Sticks are in America already or are they being shipped to JantyUSA and then distributed from there? I'm afraid if they aren't here already we'll never see them. Sorry if this was a repost.

H82W8

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Houston,Tx
We do understand the frustration of some. Those who cannot wait for their Limited Edition Set and who wish to be refunded can ask Jeff for the USA or Harry for EUROPE for a full refund.

Those who are patient will receive extra goodies.

Good job Ludo, I had no doubt you would once again do whatever possible to keep your customers happy. Even us grumpy ones. The status threads you posted were a good idea as well.

While disappointed,i'll be among the last to recive my Janty Stick, i'm not upset to the point I feel the need to bother you and Jeff with refunds and such. I will just reach deep within my soul and be patient as possible. :D

I didn't come up with the name H82W8 (hate to wait) without reason. ;)

Amy

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2009
Florida
I might be mistaken, but don't the limited editions also have a 1 year warranty (instead of the regular 6 months)? Granted, for a bit more you still could have boughten a pre-sale and then one at regular price 6 months later and ended up with 2 sticks and one year of coverage...but the coverage isn't so bad, especially being an engraved limited edition and all. ;)

Honestly, I think that some people will appreciate the engraving and the nice box (especially if it's of lasting quality). I would have loved to get my Mom one as a hopeful keepsake of the 1st device (with a personal touch) that helped her get off cigarettes, but the timing was off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread