Status
Not open for further replies.

arv

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
Wroclaw, Poland
Here's how excited I am to get my stick:

I got a vanguard memory card aluminum case (5/8th" thick) and some foam and made a little case with everything i need. Two batts, and atty, and five juicy whistles...

I'm to lazy to fill spare cartidges - I carry my liquid with me. That's why all those flat cases wouldn't work for me. I had a hard plastic case that would fit a standard cigarette pack and I'm using that to carry a bottle of liquid and spare batteries+atty.
And now I've just found those cases only these are metal, order placed! :D
Will have to isolate batteries somehow, though, with foam or whatever...

I really should stop spending money now.... :p

H82W8

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Houston,Tx
I might be mistaken, but don't the limited editions also have a 1 year warranty (instead of the regular 6 months)? Granted, for a bit more you still could have boughten a pre-sale and then one at regular price 6 months later and ended up with 2 sticks and one year of coverage...but the coverage isn't so bad, especially being an engraved limited edition and all. ;)

This is true.
The limited edition sets get a full year warranty, are one of a kind, and get the special box and cary case.. I feel it's worth the money spent and never really had a complaint about that. I just wanted to be among the first to HAVE it..:D:D:D

But it's all good, I've had some sleep now am a little calmer and still enjoying my Dura -C for the next couple weeks.:cool:

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
Last edited:

Amy

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2009
Florida
This is true.
The limited edition sets get a full year warranty, are one of a kind, and get the special box and cary case.. I feel it's worth the money spent and never really had a complaint about that. I just wanted to be among the first to HAVE it..:D:D:D

But it's all good, I've had some sleep now am a little calmer and still enjoying my Dura -C for the next couple weeks.:cool:

Yeah, I would feel the same. I'm glad the sleep did you some good. :)

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Does the manual janty stick have an on/off safety switch?

According to all the videos and pics I have seen, I think it is just the switch to power the atty. Although all reviews have said it is positive engagement and unlikely to depress while in a pocket.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
According to all the videos and pics I have seen, I think it is just the switch to power the atty. Although all reviews have said it is positive engagement and unlikely to depress while in a pocket.

Well they all say that, everyone selling anything that doesn't have a safety switch, but the fact remains without a safety on/off switch, you can blow up your attys or blow yourself up. I feel it is dangerous. The only way to get around it is to always remove your atomizer when in a handbag or pocket, which is a pain. I truly believe in safety first. That is just not a good enough explanation for me. Everyone uses that same line selling with manual buttons and no safety switch.

cowgal

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco, TX
edithfrost.com
the fact remains without a safety on/off switch, you can blow up your attys or blow yourself up.

Really now!? I've read a lot on these forums and never heard of anyone "blowing themselves up" or even an atomizer "blowing up". Burning itself out, yeah, and maybe giving you a little case of hotpants, but a fire? No, and certainly not an explosion. Faulty chargers can definitely explode and start a fire, but I don't think an atty could. Do you have a link?

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Being kind of new to this what parts do I order for the Janty Stick. It just refers to the Classic? H E L P ! Thanks

You get everything you need to start with the kit. But you only get one atty and 2 batteries. I ordered 2 extra batteries from Janty and 5 atomizers from Ruyan. The extra attys are a must..........

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
Really now!? I've read a lot on these forums and never heard of anyone "blowing themselves up" or even an atomizer "blowing up". Burning itself out, yeah, and maybe giving you a little case of hotpants, but a fire? No, and certainly not an explosion. Faulty chargers can definitely explode and start a fire, but I don't think an atty could. Do you have a link?

Did I say it happened? I said it COULD happen. Yes your attys can burn out by a button getting pushed in with no safety feature and ya, that can cause damage if it's in your pocket or your handbag. And yes, everyone should be using protected batteries. Safety for people is important, and I think mods and devices being sold out there should have safety features on them. You don't think so? mmmkay. You saying it's fine to not have an on/off switch and not have these devices be as safe as possible and you defend them, blows my mind. Do you not believe in safety with these devices? All I asked here is if there was a safety switch on the new Janty Sticks. I like to discern and learn before I invest in another device. This is one of the reasons I have not purchased the SD, the GG or the Prodigy. I care about my safety and what I'm purchasing. If others don't and people making them don't, soebeit. I won't buy it. This really isn't a debate. I asked a question.

cowgal

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco, TX
edithfrost.com
Did I say it happened? I said it COULD happen. Yes your attys can burn out by a button getting pushed in with no safety feature and ya, that can cause damage if it's in your pocket or your handbag. And yes, everyone should be using protected batteries. Safety for people is important, and I think mods and devices being sold out there should have safety features on them. You don't think so? mmmkay. You saying it's fine to not have an on/off switch and not have these devices be as safe as possible and you defend them, blows my mind. Do you not believe in safety with these devices? All I asked here is if there was a safety switch on the new Janty Sticks. I like to discern and learn before I invest in another device. This is one of the reasons I have not purchased the SD, the GG or the Prodigy. I care about my safety and what I'm purchasing. If others don't and people making them don't, soebeit. I won't buy it. This really isn't a debate. I asked a question.

Whoah there Lucky. I asked if you had a link, that's all... you're saying it "could" happen, and I really don't think it could "blow up". As in, an atomizer explosion that starts a fire, I just don't think that could happen. Whereas it could and *has* happened (very rarely) with faulty battery chargers.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
A safety switch is a good idea, but auto batteries do not have them and can be activated by vibration or jammed on when the juice gets in them. I have not so far had any issues with the Dura-C or Kissbox manual switches getting pressed and hope the stick is the same.

Exactly it is a good idea and those that get defensive against it are just cheerleading. I have a valid point and issue to consider here, but thank you also for your input. I'm just trying to discern things from what I've read and learned here. Then you get some yee ha come jumping down your throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread