Greetings from Vienna
W5400.jpg

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I have no family to celebrate holidays with anymore, so I don't. But Happy Holidays to those of you that do.

ETA: However I have been enjoying a Velvet Pumpkin vape since the wee hours this morning when it was in the low 40's. Fitting for fallish with clear bright skies, almost as close to winter as we get here.
:)
watertree.jpg

Last edited:

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed. (and this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria). And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city. And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judea, into the city of David, which is called Bethlehem, (because he was of the house and lineage of David), to be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child. And so it was, that, while they there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered. And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread