• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Message to all from the group founder !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and God Bless everyone,

My name is Max and I go by the user name "Blue Knight Max".

I am the founder of this forum/group.

Let me give everyone some insight about how I came to creating this group.

In a nutshell, before this group was formed, I noticed alot of our fellow brother and sisters in Christ doing hand to hand combat with others all over the ECF forum. Our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ wanting to share their experience and testimonies with others were being bashed, ridiculed and at times "crucified" for being believers in Christ. I give then alot of credit. They all held strong to their faiths and did not allow the mass numbers of non-believers to make them 2nd guess their beliefs. I was there in many of the battles along side them and then pulled out when I saw that my preaching was not bearing any fruit. Many called me a coward and commented on that when things got hot that I would disappear. That my friends is called wisdom. Why waste time fighting a battle that would forever remain in a stalemate.

That is when the Holy Sprit spoke to me and told me that it was time to start this group. I have seen this group grow and multiply beyond my expectations.

After moderating the group for a while, my season was up and it was time to pass on the mantle and for me to move to other ventures. In comes Lisa Lisa. After moderating this group for a while, her season is now up and now it is the season for truckinlady.

As the group grows and the topics discussed become more and more intense let me just say that sometimes it is just best to go back to simple basic things.

You see, My idea of this group was for like minded christians to gather online in the name of JESUS, sit around a virtual campfire and share our thoughts and love that we have for our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

As time goes by, we get christians and non-christians alike that come asking for prayer, a hug, for help, for love.

Folks, we can not give what we are not gathered in. We all should be gathered in Love, walking in love, talking and discussing things in love so that we may give and show love to those seeking.

We must be able to hug each other before we hug the seekers. We must be able to console one another, be the shoulder for one to cry on, to each other so that we can do the same with those seeking.

There are many people out there crying for help, crying for a savior, crying for someone to listen to them.

With that in mind, that is why I create the group.

Over time, the topics discussed went from the very simple to the so called "very controversial" (like many have commented).

I did not return to bash anyone or comment on any of the postings, I came to give a message to all members......

I love you all !!! :)

Whether I know you or not, I still love you all.

Because I love you all there are 3 things that you will always expect from me..

1. I will always speak to everyone in love and with respect as if you were my mother. I will comment, discuss and correct (if necessary) always in love being very careful not to offend anyone. There are many of us and we are all at different levels of spiritual maturity but regardless, always in love.

2. I will be willing and able to receive correction with an open mind and open heart and always understand that whoever is correcting me, that they are doing so in love and not for any other reason but for the benefit of my relationship with others and with Christ.

3. Once it's said and done, the dust clears and forgiveness is given and accepted, we all move forward never looking back forgetting about whatever has happened and never bringing it up again.

Now with that said, again, this is just me, I'm not pointing fingers at anybody. I just want everyone to know that this group is all about Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is all about love.

Yes I know we are at the end of days and we should be spreading the word of God to the unsaved but we must also lift up each other spiritually as well.

With regards to saving the unsaved, the way I look at it is that that person may die tomorrow or later on in the day. I would hate to have on my mind the fact that I had the opportunity to save a soul but did not take it and later on that day, the person dies...unsaved.

Whether it is the end of days or not, one thing is for sure, people die. We need to save them before they do. Salvation is the key here. We want to make sure that they have accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior for the sake of their souls regardless if we think that his return is tomorrow, next week or 1,000 years from now.

We have over 240 + people in this group, compared to other groups in ecf, we are pretty big and known throughout ecf. We will become a target for the devil to try and steal, kill and destroy. He will try and come into the group and attempt to turn us against one another. Why?

Because we are doing God's work and are giving him the Glory!!!!

But, we will all dance like David for the battle against the enemy is at hand. In the name of Jesus, he will not form any weapon against us!! We will all dance circles around him before delivering the final blow that will send him packing for God is with us!!

So, Let's start a fire, let's all gather in love around the camp fire and talk about how much and why we love Jesus and God. We are all Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Amen??

Who's got the marshmallows?

The Blue Knight :2cool:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Great to see you Blue Knight! Thank you for 'founding' this site as I've made some awesome friends here....people I trust. I think your post was just the "chicken soup" (Jewish penicillin) that was needed for healing. Thank you for taking the time and effort. I'd love it if you had a weekly column.....nothing extravagant.....just sharing knowledge.

Holy Father, Almighty God, it is such a privilege to be able to come to you humbly, seeking Your Face in the Name of Jesus. Thank You, Father for helping us get past everything and increasing our desire to Glorify You, for You are worthy of Praise, Honor, and Glory. Forgive us, Lord if we haven't walked the exact path You wanted us to walk. Forgive us, Father for being duped once again by the prince of darkness, thinking we were doing Your Will, when in fact, we were doing our will. Thank You, Father for loving us each and every moment of every day, helping us to be Your Christian soldiers in this spiritual battle. We know and stand on the fact that we have the victory because Jesus told us we do in His wonderful words of Scripture. The victory has already happened, all sins covered, even for those who will never accept Jesus as their Savior. Thank You, Father for Your patience. I realize I am a work in progress and I trust You to get me to the finish line....to run the race that brings Glory and Praise to You. Lord, You know my heart and my desires...my desire that we can all dwell peacefully, within this room, showing Your perfect Will, so that others want what we have, as salvation is a free gift from You, Lord....not that Your part wasn't costly. I've never had anyone die for me, Lord Jesus, and I'm embarrassed that You had to cover so many of my sins on the cross. Forgive me, Jesus, for not being tuned into Your frequency every moment. I have fallen short, Lord....so very short. Thank You, Father, for always taking the time to hear my prayers, and that You love me enough to help me. For I pray through the Awesome Name of Jesus, Amein.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Great to see you Blue Knight! Thank you for 'founding' this site as I've made some awesome friends here....people I trust. I think your post was just the "chicken soup" (Jewish penicillin) that was needed for healing. Thank you for taking the time and effort. I'd love it if you had a weekly column.....nothing extravagant.....just sharing knowledge.

Holy Father, Almighty God, it is such a privilege to be able to come to you humbly, seeking Your Face in the Name of Jesus. Thank You, Father for helping us get past everything and increasing our desire to Glorify You, for You are worthy of Praise, Honor, and Glory. Forgive us, Lord if we haven't walked the exact path You wanted us to walk. Forgive us, Father for being duped once again by the prince of darkness, thinking we were doing Your Will, when in fact, we were doing our will. Thank You, Father for loving us each and every moment of every day, helping us to be Your Christian soldiers in this spiritual battle. We know and stand on the fact that we have the victory because Jesus told us we do in His wonderful words of Scripture. The victory has already happened, all sins covered, even for those who will never accept Jesus as their Savior. Thank You, Father for Your patience. I realize I am a work in progress and I trust You to get me to the finish line....to run the race that brings Glory and Praise to You. Lord, You know my heart and my desires...my desire that we can all dwell peacefully, within this room, showing Your perfect Will, so that others want what we have, as salvation is a free gift from You, Lord....not that Your part wasn't costly. I've never had anyone die for me, Lord Jesus, and I'm embarrassed that You had to cover so many of my sins on the cross. Forgive me, Jesus, for not being tuned into Your frequency every moment. I have fallen short, Lord....so very short. Thank You, Father, for always taking the time to hear my prayers, and that You love me enough to help me. For I pray through the Awesome Name of Jesus, Amein.

(((((((Praying & standing in complete agreement)))))))))))..... Yes Lord... Hallelujah and Amen, in Jesus' precious & mighty name we pray. Amen

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
Hello Max!!

Welcome back!! It's great to see you here again, and thank you for posting this!! This is just what we've needed: a reminder of who we are, and why we are here--in Christ as Spirit filled believers.

I pray we can put the controversy, dissension, and heated debates behind us, and move forward in fellowship, love, and unity. We've made mistakes, myself included. And I ask Him for forgiveness of my mistakes, and pray that He will always be Glorified in all that I say, and do! I also ask for forgiveness from anyone I have offended, or whose feelings I have hurt. That was never my intent to cause that. I will do my utmost to make sure it does not happen again.

I'm honored, and humbled by the privilege to Moderate this forum, and I hope to see it grow, and flourish by the Grace of our Heavenly Father. AMEN!!

God Bless you, Max!! I hope to see you here more often!

In His Love,
'T'

Last edited:
Thanks Max.
I found the section only recently and am glad some of us are here.
On ECF I don't push my beliefs but will be there immediately to defend if necessary in a tolerant manner.

I've run into other sites where i frequent that are downright abusive to Christians. Very few there hold strong and stand up. One in particular is a German Car forum, I will leave un-named. We don't fall into the heavy name calling. No discrediting others except when their beliefs are in a direct fight with ours. It then gets to be a battle of mindsets, not personal for the most part (except on the other side where we are called every name in the book.) The other site is self proclaimed atheistic by about 50% .

I must say, here it has been docile by comparison , but I still am glad we have an outlet when needed.

Thankz

Pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread