• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Michigan E-Smokers Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Well, I'm on the west side of MI, right off I-94 about 40 miles west of Kalamazoo. But hey, I'm 10 miles from Lake Michigan. Before long it will be 90 degrees and beach time!!!!
Welcome skullsoup........It had better be at least 90 degrees before I put my toes in Lake Mi.......Burrrrr cold!:) The Wiz!

skullsoup432

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2009
Michigan USA
Thanks for the welcome, Wizard! I grew up 10 blocks from the lake and still go swimming when the water is ice cold in late spring. I do the the same in our small backyard pool. My neighbor knows when I'm about to go for it and asks the same thing every year "Hell, is it even thawed yet?" I'm no smarter now than when I was a kid.
Even with our economy the way it is, I would not want to live anywhere else.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Thanks for the welcome, Wizard! I grew up 10 blocks from the lake and still go swimming when the water is ice cold in late spring. I do the the same in our small backyard pool. My neighbor knows when I'm about to go for it and asks the same thing every year "Hell, is it even thawed yet?" I'm no smarter now than when I was a kid.
Even with our economy the way it is, I would not want to live anywhere else.
Skull......My family used to own a cottage in the Traverse city area(Maple City)....The water seemed alot warmer when I was a kid...the biting flies and rocks in the water were always a plus!Ouch!....God I love that lake!:) The Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Gotta love michigan, I live on a small lake in white lake, Mi. Jim my husband will be in that water the first day it hits 70. As soon as the ice thaws our boat goes in the water, could be next week. I think we should get a vape-out going one day this summer at a pub on the water.
Katy.......I was wondering when you were going to check in:) Any new black atomizers in yet?(Your most annoying customer) The Wiz!

Tasdad

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
Pittsburg, KS
Wecome Tasdad......You can be an honorary Mi member for sure....and I'm sure most people have never heard of Hamtramck either..lol:) The Wiz!

Thanks Wiz. I have given up trying to explain anything about the city to people around here. I treat it like there was a nuclear war and all the cities were destroyed. There is no such thing as a deli, or a building more that 5 stories tall. I do, however, have a Little Caesars less than an hour away, so I can always go there for a little reminder of home. :)

Katy, if you do have a vape-out, make sure to give lots of notice so I can come too!(I'll tell my family I'm there to see them.:D)

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Thanks Wiz. I have given up trying to explain anything about the city to people around here. I treat it like there was a nuclear war and all the cities were destroyed. There is no such thing as a deli, or a building more that 5 stories tall. I do, however, have a Little Caesars less than an hour away, so I can always go there for a little reminder of home. :)

Katy, if you do have a vape-out, make sure to give lots of notice so I can come too!(I'll tell my family I'm there to see them.:D)
Tasdad.......Nothing wrong with a $5 hot-and-ready......Will have to send you some Sanders hot fudge!.....Think we should have the "vape-out on Katy's boat on the lake:) The Wiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread