• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Michigan E-Smokers Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Kalamazoo!!
Welcome to vaping Michichgan my friend:)The Wiz!

South Lyon here. Grew up in Livonia.

Been lurking here for several months, trying to find where I could just walk into a store and purchase an ecigarette. Turns out, there was a place less than 4 miles from my house. I overheard it in a conversation yesterday.

Isn't that how it always works, though.

Picked up my first one today, just finished charging, and took the first hit. Good stuff.

I ended up going with the "Smoking Everywhere Gold"...mainly because it was the cheapest, and the cartridges were cheaper. I'll move up to something nicer when I'm not totally and utterly broke.

Anyhow, I don't have a whole lot to contribute. Just wanted to check into the Michigan thread.
Welcome Yamo.......Make sure you check out the review section before upgrading to your next model....and the suppliers section as well for some good deals...Enjoy the vaping!:)The Wiz!

yoshipoops

Aug 9, 2009
South Lyon here. Grew up in Livonia.

Been lurking here for several months, trying to find where I could just walk into a store and purchase an ecigarette. Turns out, there was a place less than 4 miles from my house. I overheard it in a conversation yesterday.

Isn't that how it always works, though.

Picked up my first one today, just finished charging, and took the first hit. Good stuff.

I ended up going with the "Smoking Everywhere Gold"...mainly because it was the cheapest, and the cartridges were cheaper. I'll move up to something nicer when I'm not totally and utterly broke.

Anyhow, I don't have a whole lot to contribute. Just wanted to check into the Michigan thread.

Yamo,

Could you give me the name of the store you bought your e-cig at? I'm in Wixom and looking to buy one!

Thanx!!

Yamo

Aug 7, 2009
Yamo,

Could you give me the name of the store you bought your e-cig at? I'm in Wixom and looking to buy one!

Thanx!!

I don't remember the name of it, but it's a smoke shop in on Milford Road in New Hudson. Get off of 96W at Milford road, head south. It's just past the Wal-Mart in a plaza on the left. If you get to Grand River, you've gone too far.

They had the Smoking Everywhere Gold and some NJoy products. Liquid is fairly cheap, too.

SeptemberSnow

Aug 10, 2009
Michigan
I'm brand new to the forum. I'm waiting for my kit and supplies in the mail, hopefully everything is here by the weekend. Can't wait to start vaping, because I've been smoking 10 years...... and I'm only 25! I can definitely feel the adverse effects to my health:(

BTW- I'm in Petoskey..... about 50 miles south of the bridge. Home of the "million dollar sunset" :rolleyes:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I'm brand new to the forum. I'm waiting for my kit and supplies in the mail, hopefully everything is here by the weekend. Can't wait to start vaping, because I've been smoking 10 years...... and I'm only 25! I can definitely feel the adverse effects to my health:(

BTW- I'm in Petoskey..... about 50 miles south of the bridge. Home of the "million dollar sunset" :rolleyes:
SS.......Welcome to the ECF...Great time in your life to make the change from analogs...Good luck with the first kit and Congrats!:)The Wiz!

Im way the hell up in Sault Ste Marie. Hello my fellow Michiganders :)
Hey PEC...Love the Sault...Unfortunatly, unless you are from MI...no one knows how to pronounce it...LOL...Welcome to the forum!:)The Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Chicago and Ryan in Warren here!
Wow chris we are close....might have to plan a vape-out at Juan's Hacienda...LOL:)The Wiz!

Vaping in Gaylord...

Got my 901 on August 13th and haven't touched an analog since. Smoked those nasty little things for 15 years!
Great Job Acer....Keep up the good work...I started with the 901 myself!!!!:)The Wiz!

Bay City represent
repus....Welcome to the ECF....Love that City by the Bay!!!:)The Wiz!

Acer

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
Michigan
www.nascarjon.us
I've only had my 901 for just over two weeks. Haven't had time to purchase another atomizer or spare batteries yet. Well, yesterday at work, my 901 fell out of my pocket sometime during the last five minutes of work... On my way out to my vehicle I searched my pocket for it and it was no where to be found. I retraced my steps and found it on the pavement... crushed! The battery was destroyed, but the atomizer looked like it still might work. I tried it on my other battery and it did still work, but after a few puffs, I started getting a very prominent burning flavor. Something inside the atomizer was burning. So all that I have left is one battery and it's charger. I ordered two more atty's and two more batteries when I got home. Only bad thing is that now I'm without a pv until then and I refuse to go back to analogs :(

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
i still use 901 atomizer, i upgraded to the prodigy from puresmoker. when you upgrade to a higher voltage & longer lasting battery's, you can usually order the "mod" to fit the existing supplies you have. which i already had 901 atty's & carts , i just stayed with the 901.
MC57....Right you are..The adaptability of the prodigy makes it a premier device for using several different atomizers...I may decide to pick up a 901 adaptor also...Just wish I would have held on to a few atomizers to see the difference it makes at the higher voltage! I do love the hit and flavor of the 801!:)The Wiz!

motorcity57

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
I'M RIGHT HERE
if you like the 801 just stick with that,i am sure which ever adapter and atomizer is on the end of that bad boy , vapes great. i only use it when not in the house. anytime i am in-doors , the mighty puresmoker manual pass-thru is plugged into the front usb port on my computer, pumping a constant 5.2 volts whenever i hit that button. the 6 foot cable is as big around as the cable that comes outta your wall that goes to your modem and cable t.v. box. if you dont have the puresmoker pass, i suggest you get one for your 510 wiz. it will blow you away

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread