• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Michigan E-Smokers Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
if you like the 801 just stick with that,i am sure which ever adapter and atomizer is on the end of that bad boy , vapes great. i only use it when not in the house. anytime i am in-doors , the mighty puresmoker manual pass-thru is plugged into the front usb port on my computer, pumping a constant 5.2 volts whenever i hit that button. the 6 foot cable is as big around as the cable that comes outta your wall that goes to your modem and cable t.v. box. if you dont have the puresmoker pass, i suggest you get one for your 510 wiz. it will blow you away
MC........I have heard that cable is a "Monster"..LOL...I been having thougths on the 510 adaptor and possibly the 801 passthrough....My wife may have a hard time getting used to seeing that cord hanging from my mouth!! She used to make fun of my old style passthrough...LOL...let you know what I decide on:)The Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
stock up when ever you can afford it.if i poured it all together i think i would have about a liter of nic juice. most is 36mg but i do have about 200 ml of 48 mg.
the reason is that i believe the government will eventually cut us e-cig users off and the juice will be what they go after.
MC.....The juice is critical yes indeed!! I would also recommend stocking up on atomizers as well....as we can make our own battery mods!! Unfortunatly we are yet unable to duplicate the atomizer here in the states! Sounds like you will be able to weather the storm for awhile..Thumbs up!!:)The Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Been puffing away on some vape for the past couple of weeks over here in Holland, however having a bit of trouble from the employer when it comes to using it indoors. any suggestions?
brandon...Unfortunatly you will have to learn how to stealth vape...The is a link somewhere on the forum for stealth juice which is not visible but still provides all the goodness of regular e-liquid!

Vaping in Canton!
vaplor...Welcome to the forum!!

As soon as I receive my 510 kit, I will be a vaper from Kalamazoo (area) MI.
But, alas, until then.....
brooke...Looks like you made a great choice on your first kit...Hope it gets to Kalamazoo pronto!! Good Luck!!:)The Wiz!

Hi Wiz and everybody, nice to see so many e-smokers in Michigan!! Wish I could have put together that Vape Party last August, but my health just wouldn't permit it. Maybe have one in Jan or Feb it is so boring here after Christmas. What does everyone think? Of course then we have the weather to think about.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Hi Wiz and everybody, nice to see so many e-smokers in Michigan!! Wish I could have put together that Vape Party last August, but my health just wouldn't permit it. Maybe have one in Jan or Feb it is so boring here after Christmas. What does everyone think? Of course then we have the weather to think about.
Katy...We all live in Mi...So we know we can adapt to weather quite well. I was going to try and organize a get together this past summer...but it wouldn't have been the same without my "Vaping Mom"..LOL..I think as long as we keep it indoors,Feb would be fine with me.It would be a wonderful way to celebrate my 1 year vaping mark! Glad to see you posting again....I hope you have made a full recovery from your summer ailment!!:)The Wiz!

whistlrr

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2009
Michigan's Knobbywristbone
I've often thought that if a certain brewery were to relocate they could maybe advertise themselves as "Hell's Bells"

And why aren't there any t-shirts etc commenting on the comparison of two places such as:

"I've been to Purgatory and I've been to Hell. Hell was better" ?

(Surely that'd be better than the horrific "Yes there really is a Kalamazoo")

There is always the fun of getting 'the look' when informing out-of-towners that

"I've boiled eggs in Coldwater"

As far as where everyone could meet?

Just gimme a minute while I hold up my ready-made hand-as-a map and study for ideas and explain:

you see, I'm sorta over here (pointing in the general vicinity of my outer knobby wrist bone)

Last edited:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Mi Vapetogether info: Plans are now being put together for a Vape-In this Feb.....Looks like the Location may/will be White Lake Mi(I have been there it is very nice).We may be looking at Valentines Day Weekend(since we all love vaping right?).I will post more details as they become available.Looks like we have a healthy group of Mi vapers....Lets show the rest of the community what a good time really is!!:)The Wiz!

zomzom

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2010
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Hi to you all from Kalamazoo.

I have been living here for 11 years after emigrating from the UK. I don't know if there are any other Brits living in Michigan who are also vapers? I've been vaping for approximately two weeks so am still a "wet behind the ears" newbie :D At least I've managed to give up the analogs without any problems so that is a huge bonus.

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread