Micro coil wick burns

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hi liliybet, are you having difficulties with juice flow and wicking in your micro coils? Are these coils you built yourself, also what tank and mod are you using them on, more information may help us help you isolate the problem....

Welcome to ECF and I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Anna

Carl2

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2016
Hmm, the first one here, not enough info so I'll say you'll need to supply more info as what kind of vaporizer, tank, what mode you are using, wattage or temp. What wattage or temp. You are saying the wick is burning is that from the taste or smell. Did you prime the coil with liquid before using it, you could also try lowering the wattage or temp. Cotton begins burning at 400 F.

Lillybet

Oct 20, 2017
I’m using the CE
Hi liliybet, are you having difficulties with juice flow and wicking in your micro coils? Are these coils you built yourself, also what tank and mod are you using them on, more information may help us help you isolate the problem....

Welcome to ECF and I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Anna
I’ve rebuilt the kanker micro coil automizer , using the simple CE battery for two years. I use 26 or 28 gauge wire. With cotton candy premium wick. I use either 60 VG 40PG, or 70VG 30 PG. I’ve never had problems till now. What is going on

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Is this a protank? Could be the rubber insulator thingy is burnt or damaged..... or maybe you have purchased a thicker juice and it's just not wicking as good? Could also be a worn out oring in tank , which is inhibiting the wicking. Or maybe your vaping style has changed and your just pushing it harder now then you did before? This vaping style change can be a cause if you lowered your nic content recently.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread