Status
Not open for further replies.

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
I would like to know more about your gizmo. I see the chuck head and a few other bits that I recognize. Could you maybe post a video of your gizmo being used so that I can better understand what it is you are doing with it. Thank you in advance for any time or effort you take in benefitting my curiosity.

Thank you.

I don't have any vids. Basically, I am just making very nice and easy, tensioned, micro-coils with it. It was originally made by this company. Coiling Gizmo®. They don't make this model anymore. The site has vids of the newer models. I imagine, they had trouble finding people willing to spend the money on this more 'industrial' model. I just got really lucky, to find a jewelry maker who was going out of business, and wanted to get rid of it. She had never used it. The mandrels it comes with are too large, so I use a nail that is the diameter of the screwdriver I used to hand wrap on.

You are welcome. :)

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Closed does not mean deleted. The thread will still remain for searching. When closing an old thread, the last post has a link to the new one so that any new person coming in knows where to go for continuity.

The bigger question is whether the new thread is a continuation of this thread or a different thread altogether?!

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Closed does not mean deleted. The thread will still remain for searching. When closing an old thread, the last post has a link to the new one so that any new person coming in knows where to go for continuity.

The bigger question is whether the new thread is a continuation of this thread or a different thread altogether?!

Gotcha! Works for me! :toast:

Russ left it for you. Good luck! :toast:

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Status