Micro mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I'm actually looking at the Pico now just with the potential upcoming regulations.
What's the shortest (not including battery cap) replaceable battery 40-50w mood out there?
There are some mods available with recessed 510 connectors so the atomizer is flush with the top of the mod and only the drip tip sticks up. I not considering them because i use an rda that's not a good fit for that arrangement and because usually the regulation features are limited. My everyday all the time carry is an all black pico in a silicone sleeve with a short black rda. The combination is small enough that i really don't need to go smaller for stealth, all the features are there, especially with Arctic Fox firmware, and it goes all day for me.

Reactions: Katdarling

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I'm actually looking at the Pico now just with the potential upcoming regulations.
    What's the shortest (not including battery cap) replaceable battery 40-50w mood out there?
    The s-body macro is not much longer than a 18650:
    sbody-macro-dna-40-par-vaporshark-2.jpg

nick779

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 15, 2009
    Pittsburgh
    Is that the 40w? I have 2 of them (pink & purple) and they are very small and lightweight, but they are getting really hard to find.

I was checking those out, and for the money I think id go for the Pico at that point. I believe the atty deck is shorter since its below the battery end line, plus you can use the arcticfox firmware which is awesome on my eVic Basic.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 11, 2013
    New York City
    I was checking those out, and for the money I think id go for the Pico at that point. I believe the atty deck is shorter since its below the battery end line, plus you can use the arcticfox firmware which is awesome on my eVic Basic.

I use a smaller diameter tank for the SBody, as the edges of the mod are curved and 22mm tanks overhang a bit (due to the curve), but as a light-weight, low-wattage, small carry DNA it's perfect. Only does nickel TC though.

The Pico is my favorite form factor (I have 9 of them! :wub:) that fits 22mm tanks perfectly (some 23mm will fit though). Handles TCR, Ni, Ti, & SS TC, so more versatile. I haven't delved too deeply into the AF software myself. Tried it once and found it difficult to change settings on the mod without changing things within the PC software. Maybe I was missing something in the menus/button clicks. I went back to Eleaf software until I learn more.

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Is that the 40w? I have 2 of them (pink & purple) and they are very small and lightweight, but they are getting really hard to find.
    Yes, 40w. Just noticed vaping.com is now out of stock.
    They were a good deal at $26 with the "welcome" code.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.

BEAUTIFUL Kat...or...BEAUTIFUL, Kat...

I have my ORANGE Mega V2 Tank on my PURPLE S-body Macro...

and have my BLUE Mega V2 Tank on my PINK S-body Macro...

[I'm a VSV {Very Simple Vaper}...

Vapin' 'em is much more important, to me, than lookin' at 'em...:shock: ]

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread