Not open for further replies.

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
I'm fine with it. I spammed it on a bunch of threads, what's one more? :lol:

If it's fine with you, it's fine with me :)

I like both versions of your Pico's by the way, I came very close to getting the silver one myself. But I'm still avoiding replaceable batteries for now, lol

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
If it's fine with you, it's fine with me :)

I like both versions of your Pico's by the way, I came very close to getting the silver one myself. But I'm still avoiding replaceable batteries for now, lol
That's a first. Most people avoid built-in batteries. I'm just trying to avoid crappy mods :p

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
That's a first. Most people avoid built-in batteries. I'm just trying to avoid crappy mods :p

Yeah, I'm a bit of weirdo, don't mind me ;)

Still haven't found a way to show how small this thing is in a photograph. I think I'll have to buy a Bic lighter just for size comparison, lol

Maybe this'll work though:

27710788183_15fd4e62a9_b.jpg

28292713576_58fdd3419f_b.jpg

I have fairly small hands for a guy by the way, that's a glove size 8.

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
Do you really want to state that on a public forum? :p

2016-07-15%2013.12.20_zpskspld8wn.jpg

Hey cool, another S10
haw.gif

Based on that pic the Pico might just be smaller than the Cuboid mini though, which would mean I'm breaking my own rule by posting it here :p

By the way, have you seen the successor of the S10, the S1?

28223600602_b8749db240_b.jpg

edit: I almost forgot, in contrary to popular believes there's no relation to hand, feet, nose and/or penis size.

I assume that's what you were referring to anyway :p

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I've been using an ego type mod (Johnson Creek) for over a year before I joined but I went back to cigarettes until I got my first box mod (Innokin MVP2) and joined this forum. Tomorrow will mark 2 yrs since I had an analog.

Belated Happy Two, KTM!

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
Hey cool, another S10 View attachment 578639

Based on that pic the Pico might just be smaller than the Cuboid mini though, which would mean I'm breaking my own rule by posting it here :p

By the way, have you seen the successor of the S10, the S1?

28223600602_b8749db240_b.jpg

edit: I almost forgot, in contrary to popular believes there's no relation to hand, feet, nose and/or penis size.

I assume that's what you were referring to anyway :p
I got my S10 when it first came out. Now they have different finishes and a few options. I was tempted by the S1 but I have more than enough flashlights now. The single CR123A lights are my favorites and the S10 is the one I grab 90% of the time. I use Lifepo4 batteries in them.

Don't worry about the small hands, Trump has small hands too :p

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
I got my S10 when it first came out. Now they have different finishes and a few options. I was tempted by the S1 but I have more than enough flashlights now. The single CR123A lights are my favorites and the S10 is the one I grab 90% of the time. I use Lifepo4 batteries in them.

Don't worry about the small hands, Trump has small hands too :p

First time I've been compared to that guy, you take that back!

Trump is like the devil's slow little brother imo. You've had some doozies in the past, but you guys are truly blessed with your president candidates this year
24462279700_2cc68e3b1d_o.gif

Yeah, I can tell from the GITD button, newer S10s have a blue switch.
The polished and bead-blasted versions of the S10 were so called limited editions. I think they made 1000 or 2000 of each version but there are still a few available on ebay and such. I used to have a black alu one with a GITD too but gave it to a buddy of mine.

I can really recommend the S1 though, although I do prefer early batches of the alu version for this one. The other ones as well as later alu versions all have a slightly altered UI and only do mem-mode for ten minutes before it refers to a default start up in low-mode. Also no more mem-mode for moonglow mode, which is probably my most used mode on these.

Anyway, it's so small and light that you don't even know it's there until you need it, the S10 always was a little fat around the lens imo. The S1 also has a slightly more useful beam with that TIR lens, it's completely even without any hotspots.

But I hear ya on having too many. I gave most of my collection away once I discovered to Olights and haven't bought a knife or flashlight since I became more active on this forum earlier this year, it's all vape-budget now! :evil:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
First time I've been compared to that guy, you take that back!

Trump is like the devil's slow little brother imo. You've had some doozies in the past, but you guys are truly blessed with your president candidates this year
24462279700_2cc68e3b1d_o.gif

Yeah, I can tell from the GITD button, newer S10s have a blue switch.
The polished and bead-blasted versions of the S10 were so called limited editions. I think they made 1000 or 2000 of each version but there are still a few available on ebay and such. I used to have a black alu one with a GITD too but gave it to a buddy of mine.

I can really recommend the S1 though, although I do prefer early batches of the alu version for this one. The other ones as well as later alu versions all have a slightly altered UI and only do mem-mode for ten minutes before it refers to a default start up in low-mode. Also no more mem-mode for moonglow mode, which is probably my most used mode on these.

Anyway, it's so small and light that you don't even know it's there until you need it, the S10 always was a little fat around the lens imo. The S1 also has a slightly more useful beam with that TIR lens, it's completely even without any hotspots.

But I hear ya on having too many. I gave most of my collection away once I discovered to Olights and haven't bought a knife or flashlight since I became more active on this forum earlier this year, it's all vape-budget now! :evil:
One of our candidates is actually OK, and comes with a proven track record in a related job where he scored extremely high on both economic and social issues.

Two are absolute embarrassments, and the major parties should be too ashamed to walk outside in public.

A 4th won't make the ballot in all 50, so doesn't actually warrant too much reference (whether that's a good or bad thing is somewhat irrelevant).

[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
We're having a lot of overcast today so the pics kinda suck, but I just wanted to show these side by side; Hurricane Junior (SJMY clone) vs Bachelor Nano vs Serpent min:

28239351192_6db155b7ca_b.jpg

27727034693_491a85911f_b.jpg

27946060186_e0b3dc37e3_b.jpg

One of our candidates is actually OK, and comes with a proven track record in a related job where he scored extremely high on both economic and social issues.

Two are absolute embarrassments, and the major parties should be too ashamed to walk outside in public.

A 4th won't make the ballot in all 50, so doesn't actually warrant too much reference (whether that's a good or bad thing is somewhat irrelevant).

[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sorry, I'm not that well informed about your politics. Hillary and Trump seem to get all the media attention over here. I hope that other one gets the job then though, fingers crossed!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
We're having a lot of overcast today so the pics kinda suck, but I just wanted to show these side by side; Hurricane Junior (SJMY clone) vs Bachelor Nano vs Serpent min:

28239351192_6db155b7ca_b.jpg

27727034693_491a85911f_b.jpg

Sorry, I'm not that well informed about your politics. Hillary and Trump seem to get all the media attention over here. I hope that other one gets the job then though, fingers crossed!

We're not that informed about our politics either, sadly enough. Most Americans think it's only the two Tweedles running.

Tweedle-DEET and Tweedle DUMB. One's toxic, and the other's an idiot.

Sorry to derail. Tiny mods rule!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread