Midmodmaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodizee43

Dec 29, 2016
Hi I'm jodi. Brand new member today and an ex smoker tomorrow for my second attempt. I'm open to any advice and all suggestions even if they sound obvious or involve an investment. I'm strictly a TC sub ohm snob that knows just enough to get someone seriously injured. With 16 ending and 2017 about to unveil the new product lines I'm eager to learn more. More tech side electronics and the mechanics behind the volts amps ohms watts and which ones is in bed with who . Primarily for the best protection practices that keep myself And my family who vape safe as can be. I'm curious about the end users opinion and overall product experience. I believe we are a collective of sorts that will benefit from others experiences and should openly share despite the subjectivity of the hobby. Since there's no return policy for guaranteed personal satisfaction, making very informed purchases are likely to end well and we are faster at rating new technology, identifying bugs and spreading the word then the makers could ever be. That's power that rewards only the worthy products from within and casts out the sub par products by corner cutters that hike the price, won't back us for there malfunctions or whatever sour stuff we suck up for them and they are still open for business while we suffer. Bothers me so much. A Collective community dedicated to the truth and nothing but the best through honest communication in support of one another's right to vape well and vape always. People showing how committed to vaping they are by demanding products that always vape well. Lastly I hope to be more open to the builders instead of intimidated and in doing so be more teachable. I want to celebrate mechies ( the trekkies of our vaping community ) who where here and dripping long before my dad did. Hug a Mechie till they stop dripping day is when we the spoiled rotten consumers of coils celebrate the true pioneers who payed for fruity flavored vapors with faces and fingers but still reach for the clouds. A day us regulateds vapes w our triple variables, taking the 10 safe resistance modes for granted every day we mindlessly grab another coil because our clouds got to thin. Just stop to appreciate them for the commitment to the craft... and then maybe we take a moment for manufactured coils cuz lefty loose righty tight am I right. Mostly A day for the old school cotton mouthed coil kings whose variable settings are just a hand to drip and a finger to fire...

Reactions: daviedog

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
Hi I'm jodi. Brand new member today and an ex smoker tomorrow for my second attempt. I'm open to any advice and all suggestions even if they sound obvious or involve an investment. I'm strictly a TC sub ohm snob that knows just enough to get someone seriously injured. With 16 ending and 2017 about to unveil the new product lines I'm eager to learn more. More tech side electronics and the mechanics behind the volts amps ohms watts and which ones is in bed with who . Primarily for the best protection practices that keep myself And my family who vape safe as can be. I'm curious about the end users opinion and overall product experience. I believe we are a collective of sorts that will benefit from others experiences and should openly share despite the subjectivity of the hobby. Since there's no return policy for guaranteed personal satisfaction, making very informed purchases are likely to end well and we are faster at rating new technology, identifying bugs and spreading the word then the makers could ever be. That's power that rewards only the worthy products from within and casts out the sub par products by corner cutters that hike the price, won't back us for there malfunctions or whatever sour stuff we suck up for them and they are still open for business while we suffer. Bothers me so much. A Collective community dedicated to the truth and nothing but the best through honest communication in support of one another's right to vape well and vape always. People showing how committed to vaping they are by demanding products that always vape well. Lastly I hope to be more open to the builders instead of intimidated and in doing so be more teachable. I want to celebrate mechies ( the trekkies of our vaping community ) who where here and dripping long before my dad did. Hug a Mechie till they stop dripping day is when we the spoiled rotten consumers of coils celebrate the true pioneers who payed for fruity flavored vapors with faces and fingers but still reach for the clouds. A day us regulateds vapes w our triple variables, taking the 10 safe resistance modes for granted every day we mindlessly grab another coil because our clouds got to thin. Just stop to appreciate them for the commitment to the craft... and then maybe we take a moment for manufactured coils cuz lefty loose righty tight am I right. Mostly A day for the old school cotton mouthed coil kings whose variable settings are just a hand to drip and a finger to fire...
Righty tighty,,lefty loosey= adjusting a truss rod on a guitar..

GBalkam

Apr 29, 2016
2nd attempt at not smoking.. you probably want low wattage, higher nicotine, and a tight air flow for a cigarette like draw.
Some tend to suggest those vape pen style mods, with the built in battery. I really don't like recommending those, since you have no way of knowing what kind of battery is hidden inside. I prefer to suggest something small, say 40 to 75 watts, variable power, removable battery, and a tank with adjustable airflow that you can get a rebuildable coil for. A lot of people may not be ready to build coils now, but it is nice to have the option to do so later without having to buy a whole new rig.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hi Jodi.

Welcome to the ECF. And Good Deal on becoming a Ex-Smoker Today!

Drink a Lot of Water. Get a Little More Exercise than Normal. Stay Busy and find ways to Occupy your Time

Make Sure you have Enough e-Liquid that you like and Hardware that you use so you Don't Run Out. And having a Complete Backup set-up is Always a Good Call.

You can Make It!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread