Might just be a reformed carto lover!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
Talked to one of the guys in the shop the other day. I have always used cartos in tanks due to heavy vaping and love the clouds of vapor and the ease of use. BUT, sometime either I dont have cash on hand, or carto's are out of stock... so I needed a back up system.

Talked to one of the guys for a bit and after telling him what I needed, (something to keep up with constant vaping ;) ) he reccomended a Kayfun Lite +

Built my first micro coil watching tutorials. I have built coils before for dripping, and tried mesh builds in my RSST. Never did enjoy vaping with those. And clearomizers dont do it for me either.

And I used silica instead of cotton. (might try that next LOL)

And WOW :)

Been vaping steady on it... half a tank down now. Good vapor, great taste, and it keeps wicking and wicking!!!!! I think I love this Kayfun:vapor:

So, if anyone ever has questions, or needs a hand in the right direction if you are needing a change or alternatives to what you are using... I gotta say...

Vermillion River has a very knowledgeable staff and I am very very happy with where they led me!!!

Now.... back to vaping LOLOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread