C:\Users\mikep\AppData\Roaming\Evolv\EScribe
upload_2016-5-31_13-59-8.png

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
What is the latest firmware update how can I tell what version is actually running now

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk
I dont know the latest public version, check the early adopter site.

You can tell your version by launching device Monitor, it will be in the lower right corner.

upload_2016-5-31_14-45-29.png

cooper99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
montreal qc canada
Here's the latest. Just got this one done and truly enjoying this board. Pretty much all the features of it's bigger brother but in a tinier package.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160602/7fa2083dfb7e624d7725551449a032ea.jpg[/

With the way I vape I'm not missing the extra power and have a mod that's pocket friendly and fits very comfortably in my hand. Battery life so far is pretty much what you'd expect, about a day, give or take.

One thing to add, since I've been using the DNA boards I've never had a more satisfying user experience. And with the degree one can customize the board itself its been a total game changer for me. Congrats to Evolv for getting it right.

Cheers.

cooper99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
montreal qc canada
Here's the latest. Just got this one done and truly enjoying this board. Pretty much all the features of it's bigger brother but in a tinier package.
cc8ddf2a7ee9555fa1da06cd9ddb5458.jpg

With the way I vape I'm not missing the extra power and have a mod that's pocket friendly and fits very comfortably in my hand. Battery life so far is pretty much what you'd expect, about a day, give or take.

One thing to add, since I've been using the dna boards I've never had a more satisfying user experience. And with the degree one can customize the board itself its been a total game changer for me. Congrats to Evolv for getting it right.

Cheers. [/IMG]

Pdizzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2014
Alberta
Delay in my stab dna75. My wood mill cnc guy can't figure out how to secure my block in his mill because of my lack of extra wood around the faceplate hole and his lack of box mod milling experience to allow him to figure out a better way of doing it lol

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
Delay in my stab dna75. My wood mill cnc guy can't figure out how to secure my block in his mill because of my lack of extra wood around the faceplate hole and his lack of box mod milling experience to allow him to figure out a better way of doing it lol

Can't he glue on some hold down blocks then you can remove them later? Or will that screw up work already done?

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
AtmizrOpin said:
So this is what I did with my 75 board. Since the board in my VT200 blew, I sent in the old board and received back a replacement board from Evolv. Rather than putting the same board back in I threw in the 75. Had to slightly modify the OLED screen holder and rewired the hcigar 3s lipo for 3p. Drilled a hole for the led as well. Hole isn't perfect but it will do for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread