Not open for further replies.

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
Here you go Vince:
Atty Lock. When using nickel wire, this feature allows you to lock in your initial resistance so that it will not change regardless of atomizer variables, refinement, etc. If you have a dodgy atomizer or connection, it will keep you from having to adjust your temperature settings later.

Reactions: Steamer861

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Here you go Vince:
Atty Lock. When using nickel wire, this feature allows you to lock in your initial resistance so that it will not change regardless of atomizer variables, refinement, etc. If you have a dodgy atomizer or connection, it will keep you from having to adjust your temperature settings later.
How do you activate atty lock? I tried up and down for 2 seconds in TC mod don't work for me :(
found this thread explains it all I guess my boards don't have the newest firmware :)
I haven't really had any problems with the refinement I find it mite lower the resistance reading a little right after I install a new coil but all is good after the that :)
new dna40 no "lock atty"? | E-Cigarette Forum

Last edited:

bilboda

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2012
Miami, FL
1 down, 3 to go. Made an honest mod of my clone

1of4.jpg

TruckerMSA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2014
Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States
Didn't see the last one finished yet? I like the button covers too! What are they? Kinda look like press studs..........
I was in a truck stop yesterday and saw this 2000mah power bank and said to myself, "hmmm, wonder if I can make a mod out of that" [emoji12] No, I'm not finished with the other one yet. Had to order the battery which is sitting at the house.

Sent from the Truck O Shop

BlueridgeDog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2014
Rocky Mount, VA, USA
Good morning, not gonna give up =)

If I were you, I would go down to the local big box store (blue or orange if you are in the US) and get some aluminum and just make a plate larger than your goofed up hole, and cut an appropriate hole in it, then simply epoxy it on.

Last edited:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
If I were you, I would go down to the local big box store (blue or orange if you are in the US) and get some aluminum and just make a plate larger than you goofed up hole, and cut an appropriate hole in it, then simply epoxy it on.

let's see if kaana will volunteer which big box stores are hanging about in turkey! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread