• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Mile High Vapefest - May 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdcopp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Colorado Springs
Hey folks, got some exciting news to share, we will be having our first large vape meet in May. Mile High Vapefest will be a true big meet, held in a hotel event room giving us 3000 square feet to meet all the vendors across the state (some from surrounding states I'm sure as well) and get to know other Colorado vapers.

This will be an all day event at the Quality Inn near I-25 and I-70. We already have a lot of excited shops who are chomping at the bit to be a part of this meet.

Stay tuned for a more official announcement with all the details, and any shops who are interested in vendor details please reach out to myself or MsRoulette. I'm not sure if our other organizers are on ECF, if so they can chime in so you all know who else can help answer any questions and keep your eyes peeled in the local shops as we will be doing flyers to help spread the word

sdcopp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Colorado Springs
Ok guys here's the details:

May 24 from 2pm to Midnight we will be running the meet at the Quality Inn Denver 200 West 48th Ave. The event will be featuring vendors from all over Colorado, mostly shops but a few Colorado based liquid companies as well. Rooms are available for the night before and after at $79 each for either a single king or double queen. I will update this thread with our vendors as they sign up for their tables at the event.

As of now we have both JVapes and Mojo Vapor (formerly Rad Vapor) confirmed for the event. For more news, update, etc. stay tuned here or find us on either the Southern Colorado Vapers fb page or the Denver Vapers fb page

Also the event name has changed slightly to Mile High Vapers Festival to not infringe on the Vapefest trademark

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
Ok guys here's the details:
Also the event name has changed slightly to Mile High Vapers Festival to not infringe on the Vapefest trademark

This going to get complicated, ya know. Cuz we now have, particularly in CO, a different sort of inhalant making use of our self-applied sobriquet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread