• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Mile High Vapefest - May 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Colorado, USA
I know THE VAPOR shop where I work will be sending a team over.It should be an awesome time.Stop by our table and say hi. Looking forward to meeting all the Mile High Vapors.

I'm hoping there will be some good deals from the vendors. I'm really hoping to find a nice mech there. e-liquids are great but I pretty much only diy now so shiny things are were I want my cash to go.

msroulette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
Is there a schedule for any planned activities, demonstrations, and/or presentations?

Here is a tentative itinerary for the meet:
Noon-Vendor set up. No guests at this time
2 PM-Open doors for public
2:30 PM-Early Bird raffle
5:00 PM-Battery Safety with Shado and Rock
8:00 PM-Cloud Chasing contest
11:30 PM-Night Owl Raffle
After midnight-Domination of the hotel in an after party. Bring a bottle of your choosing for the jungle juice (Please be safe, Have a DD, or a room in the hotel) and be kind to the other guests we may be sharing the hotel with
*****There will be other prize giveaways throughout the day*****
And now the PSA: We all know that Colorado has legalized the use of .......... While many of us support that move and wouldn't want to intrude on anybody's rights to use the substance, we want our festival to focus only on replacement of tobacco products. Do what you'd like in your room or outside the hotel, but please, do not use dabbers and such in the ballroom.

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Colorado, USA
I had a blast! Never met any ecf members that I know of but then again I'm not much of a social butterfly. Laura and her people did a fantastic job and it was just a real good time. The venders were very friendly and I tasted some really good liquids, and came home with a bag of goodies. Can't wait till the next one.

sdcopp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Colorado Springs
well you saw at least a few ecf'ers. Laura is MsRoulette, I', the guy who helped organize the event and running Workshop, Shado was one of the judges for the cloud comp, WhistlePig was there early, Rubyroo was there and also judged the cloud comp. There are a few I'm sure I saw there and don't know on ecf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread