Milk and Honey / Vanilla Almond

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsberrios1

Apr 6, 2017
Hey guys,

Been vaping now for a few months and it just keeps getting better.

Few questions about E-Juices and where to get them. I have tried several flavors and my favorites so far are milk/honey and vanilla/almond. I find that they can be quite expensive though. I bought one at a store nearby for $20 @ 30ml and that seems a little excessive. Found another one for $25 @ 60am and that is reasonable but I am running out in about 5-7 days.

Can you recommend a Honey and Milk flavored E-juice that is "inexpensive" (maybe $20? for 60ml), 60/40 VGPG, and where can I buy it (maybe online?).

I am fine buying local too. I live in Roswell GA (north of ATL). If anybody knows of any shops around that would be awesome too.

Thanks,
Luis

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I second Kilo Black Honey Creme, it's pretty solid. I've also been enjoying this Granola Honey from Yogi Eliquids. Good price too at places like vape society supplies. They also had an almond milk one that I tried that I didn't love, but it was good, just not my thing. I think it was Moo something rather.

60/40 is getting rare these days. Most of these are 70VG. I'd suggest getting a good 50/50 custard flavor as your base, and adding something like the Granola Honey to it. Might work well.

Simar Sidhu

Moved On
Jun 1, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread