Milo

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaye miller

Mar 10, 2017
Hi every one. Just new to mixing but after 56yrs of smoking , starting at age 14 It was such an amazing life change when I accidently found vaping ! . It will be 2yrs this May that I begain vaping and after only a week I had my LAST NASTY ......... After getting into better devices I learned to build and rebuild coils with all the help thats on U Tube. Now within the last 6 mos I have begain mixing. With the help of diyordie I was able to stop dumping my mixes and now am doing ok. I sure need lots of help tho especially with the basic taste of flavors. So a small book here think I should say bye for now. Thanks to any who reads my texts.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi every one. Just new to mixing but after 56yrs of smoking , starting at age 14 It was such an amazing life change when I accidently found vaping ! . It will be 2yrs this May that I begain vaping and after only a week I had my LAST NASTY ......... After getting into better devices I learned to build and rebuild coils with all the help thats on U Tube. Now within the last 6 mos I have begain mixing. With the help of diyordie I was able to stop dumping my mixes and now am doing ok. I sure need lots of help tho especially with the basic taste of flavors. So a small book here think I should say bye for now. Thanks to any who reads my texts.
Welcome and glad you joined. It helps to nail down a basic vaping taste category and try to specialize in that area. DIY can pull you in so many different directions that it can be hard for the mixer to be proficient in all taste categories.
Might like to look at:
DIY E-Juice Resources: Over 100+ DIY E-Juice Resources – E Juice Makers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread