Status
Not open for further replies.

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
Mini Co-ops: For people wanting to place an order soon, and would like to see if anyone else would like to order with them. Advantages having a big enough order to get the free shipping from some companies, splitting high shipping from other companies, quicker then the larger standard co-ops and more variable with companies purchased from.

How this will work:
The order-er will place in this thread... Company to be ordered from, when order will be placed any deadlines on receiving money and orders,
IE: I am placing an order with eliquid plant, have 50.00 worth of goods I'd like to get. If we can hit 99 shipping is free. If anyone else is interested in ordering something please let me know. Will be ordering by 2:00 next monday, orders and money must be in before that time.

People interested in getting in my order, can reply on the thread or in PM's. What they would like to purchase, get instructions with PP, give address ect.

Order-er will then order from the company, within a reasonable time of the deadline given. Confirmation emails, shipping notices will be shared with all participating thought PM's.

Once the order comes in, order-er will process and split up the orders in a timely manner.

Some companies will works better with then others, do consider this.
Rules:
1. 5 people or less per mini order.
2. All offers are BUYER BEWARE just like in the classifieds. ECF will not help you if you have a trade that goes wrong. mods will try to mediate but there is no guarantee that anything can be done to secure such items.
3. No one is required to participate in your mini co-op, only one extension to the dead line is allowed.

Neo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ...off the analogs for years!
Question:

Can we use this to split flavors up? The mini-version of previous flavor co-ops we've had. In this scenario, it's just "here's what's being ordered" though.

Example:

I am ordering 30 ML of 5 flavors from X company: Pear, apple, peach, pumpkin, raspberry. It's a good deal to buy 30 ML but I don't really need all of that. Anyone interested in going in on 10 ML of these?

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Well, I'll be up first in this thread I guess. I am going to order bottles today or tomorrow from CandleChem or USPlastics (SKS wants too many for the volume discount), if by myself it'll be CC, no big deal. I am only comfortable dealing with those whose posts I've seen previously, sorry, just the way I feel. PM me if you want to go in with me at USP.......

Thanks!:)

Eekaa Chu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
Texas USA
Well, I'll be up first in this thread I guess. I am going to order bottles today or tomorrow from CandleChem or USPlastics (SKS wants too many for the volume discount), if by myself it'll be CC, no big deal. I am only comfortable dealing with those whose posts I've seen previously, sorry, just the way I feel. PM me if you want to go in with me at USP.......

Thanks!:)

I would love to have some more of the bigger bottles (I only bought 3ml in the co-op), but I am really tight on finances. I will have to consult the oracle (aka my checkbook, lol) to see if it is possible. When do you need to know by? Thanks!

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
I would love to have some more of the bigger bottles (I only bought 3ml in the co-op), but I am really tight on finances. I will have to consult the oracle (aka my checkbook, lol) to see if it is possible. When do you need to know by? Thanks!

I was going to today but I'll wait until Thursday of that makes a difference. :)

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Stand alone from??

Rather than posting a mini co-op in here where it might not get much attention and could possibly get lost in the posts, why not post it in the regular co-op forum? That way more people will see it and it will stand a better chance of filling up quickly. Or you could start a new sub forum for mini co-ops in order to not clutter the regular co-op forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread