Status
Not open for further replies.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
My order is out for delivery as of 9:00 am this morning so im gonna say mine is in the mail box in the hot sun!!!
BTW, it's 98 dgrees and 100% humidity here in the lovely midlands of South Carolina. Hope it doesn't blow up, heehee!!!
thanks jimho
:wub:
Whheewwww!!!! no explosions, got my juice and stared at the box in wonderment!
Don't know what I was expecting, but I surely thought 200 ml would be in a bigger box.. It sounded like soooo much,and it is , but just had a senoir moment I guess.
Thanks again Jimho!!

jimho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
New York
Glad I could share... Looks like you guys all got your nic -
@chris- remember- 200ml @ 100mg/ml makes about 800ml at 25mg/ml and 1600 ml @ 12.5mg/ml

use it and enjoy it in good health- and please, please, please if this is your first time, read through the DIY section on storing and handling high concentrate nic- can't be too safe.
all the best...
jim

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Just wanted to say WOW ! what a responsible and thoughtful post Jim.
have been DIY'ing for awhile so I am cautious when handling and mixing such large mg. of nicotine.
Glad I could share... Looks like you guys all got your nic -
@chris- remember- 200ml @ 100mg/ml makes about 800ml at 25mg/ml and 1600 ml @ 12.5mg/ml

use it and enjoy it in good health- and please, please, please if this is your first time, read through the DIY section on storing and handling high concentrate nic- can't be too safe.
all the best...
jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread