Mini E-cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karli

Mar 1, 2011
Estonia
Hey
I'm new here but I've been browsing this forum for about 6 months.

I got my first e-cigarette when I started browsing here but sold that one. Right now I've got only 1.
It's a mini e-cigarette, at first I wasn't sure about it but I decided to order it.
Now I have this and about 70 different taste cartridges.

After some puffing this, I'm starting to feel weird. I don't want to do this for more than 20 puffs. It's like my stomach aches. Not much but a little.
Is this same with quality e-cigarettes? e-Go, Janty etc. They sell Janty few blocks away from my house but it's $119, much more expensive than these chinese e-cigarettes.

So what's difference about quality e-cigarettes and chinese?

I need a website where I can order eGo, 510, DSE 901, 801. It should have worldwide shipping too. I live in Estonia.

Last edited:

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
If the e-cig is upsetting your stomach it's more likely due to the e-liquid inside than the e-cig itself.

Do you know the brand?

Also, if it's a three piece unit, did you blow the primer out of it before you started using it?

Plus, do you know (specifically) what mg nicotine you are using in it?

DO NOT buy the $115 eGo, you can get one at liberty flights for $40 (when you click the 20% banner) w/ $3 shipping and it'll get to you within about 4 days.

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
Yeah I know that but as Chinese e-cigarette I mean e-cigarettes from dealextreme, focalprice etc.
I bought mine from TinyDeal.com
It says it's 0mg.

Where can I find this 20% off coupon?

The little mini-cigs are ok for getting an idea whether or not vaping will work for you, but few people are able to stick with them. Most end up trying a more powerful e-cig right away.

You can find the 20% button at the top left corner of the liberty flights webpage. You have to click it before you put anything into your basket.

Good luck!

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
I looked at the website, they look like the old 4081 models or maybe dse103's. I'm not familiar with them, but they do seem to come with an atomizers (it is a three part e-cig? battery + atomizer + cart?). I'd imagine that you do need to blow through the atomizer to get the primer out, though I can't say for sure. I have heard of people having an uneasy tummy feeling when vaping the primer that comes packed in the new atomizers

If I may ask, you mentioned that you are vaping 0nic? Do you smoke? How much? Are you happy with the battery life on your current e-cig? The reason I ask is that if you use it so little that the short battery life isn't bothering you then you may still be happy with a smaller e-cig. The main reason to move up to a larger one (like the eGo) is for increased battery life and harder hitting throat hits (more similar to tobacco cigs).

Karli

Mar 1, 2011
Estonia
TinyDeal - 2x Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette+ 10 Mint Refills This is what I got. Seemed like a good deal for first e-cigarette. Gave one of them to my friend.

I would have chosen 12mg but there was only 0mg. Battery life seems not very good so far. 2 cartridges - empty. Carts don't last long. Can't get 200 puffs from 1 cart.
I don't smoke btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread