Status
Not open for further replies.

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
I find that very Odd, I got my Wife a Mini Lava Tube and although she has to change the batteries, (Kind of an expected thing in any device with "Mini" in the name), she loves hers with a single coil tank on top of it. She absolutely adores hers, I think mostly because it fits her hands so well and delivers quite well on the performance. Battery life is short, but then again so are the batteries LOL.

If you do want something with more sturdy construction however, the Provari is indeed a great way to go and I also recommend any 18MM Tube Mod that will hold a Kick as well if you like to adjust your vape as the Kick has also very much impressed me in my SS GGTS.

The biggest thing to take away from my words on this is that For The Price, the Lava Tube is an excellent Mod. However the more expensive Mods will have a stronger feel to them and do in fact perform a little better. I believe this all comes down to that old saying "You get what you Pay For" But for a Variable Voltage tube Mod for under 50 bucks I personally do not feel the the lava tube mini is all that bad of a buy.

Just my :2c:
Nate aka Darth Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread