Status
Not open for further replies.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Thanks Vince, I think I have some or can get some, if I remember correctly these are special application batteries & there was (2) types of them.

I got Them here before : CellPhone-Store.com

Thanks

Holy crap Cell....where have you been???? Been looking for these batteries for a week! LOL

I imagine the ones Smilin is going to carry will be cheaper than these but still....just the point that you were able to find some.....

See any chargers for them....other than single ones? :D

Lu

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
Holy crap Cell....where have you been???? Been looking for these batteries for a week! LOL

I imagine the ones Smilin is going to carry will be cheaper than these but still....just the point that you were able to find some.....

See any chargers for them....other than single ones? :D

Lu

Hi Lu,

I Can Check into the Chargers next week.

What Charger Comes With The Lady - Pipe?

Need to Know Da Facts

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
its worth noting the little head is a cheap plastic molding minus the lithium cell...

a battery holder in essence.. and a very cheap to make one at that.. the fact the cheap plastic battery holder isnt available as a spare is for marketing reasons alone..

its the retailers who lose out here.. to justify the relatively high retail price they have to offer a perhaps over long warranty..

the same problems existed with the original ruyan type e pipe.. no one sells them any more because the cost of replacing entire pipes when the atomizer wears out is way to great..

with the lady pipe it will be the head wearing out.. only time will tell how long before it does..but at 75 euros the customer will expect a fairly long warranty..

they say 500 puffs per battery charge but like with all these things the all important information is hidden or missing... now many puffs per head (switch and power transitor) and how many puffs per atomizer..

as a seller i look at both sides of the long term equation.. how long a warranty would i offer on the product.. certainly not a year as some sellers will be doing..

folks will buy the new product they aways do.. in a couple of months time we might have some idea if how long they last..

trog

Last edited:

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
its worth noting the little head is a cheap plastic molding minus the lithium cell...

a battery holder in essence.. and a very cheap to make one at that.. the fact the cheap plastic battery holder isnt available as a spare is for marketing reasons alone..

its the retailers who lose out here.. to justify the relatively high retail price they have to offer a perhaps over long warranty..

the same problems existed with the original ruyan type e pipe.. no one sells them any more because the cost of replacing entire pipes when the atomizer wears out is way to great..

with the lady pipe it will be the head wearing out.. only time will tell how long before it does..but at 75 euros the customer will expect a fairly long warranty..

they say 500 puffs per battery charge but like with all these things the all important information is hidden or missing... now many puffs per head and many puffs per atomizer..

as a seller i look at both sides of the long term equation.. how long a warranty would i offer on the product.. certainly not a year as some sellers will be doing..

trog

Trog,

Thanks for Your Input!

The "little head" I assume your not meaning yours LOL! (sorry I could not resist) ;)

What Part Exactly are You Referring to "Little head" ? (Damn Old Little Just kicked Me! LOL!!

Thanks Trog

Check this out. I think these batteries will work too. They are 15266 (CR2) which is slightly larger than the 14250s but only by about a mm in width and length. I think they will fit in the battery compartment on the Lady Pipe. I just ordered the set that comes with the charger and 2 batteries for $17.75. I hope they fit and work because they are 600mAh and should last longer per charge. I'll post after I receive them and let everybody know if they work.

eBay Store ? hkequipment: Search results for.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
Trog,

Thanks for Your Input!

The "little head" I assume your not meaning yours LOL! (sorry I could not resist) ;)

What Part Exactly are You Referring to "Little head" ? (Damn Old Little Just kicked Me! LOL!!

Thanks Trog

my "head" figuratively speaking is kinda big.. he he he..

but i did just measure it for real.. had to buy a crash helmet for a new quad bike i just bought.. 58 cm.. that so they tell me is a medium sized head.. he he

by head i meant pipe bowl.. "little bowl".. as pipes go it aint exactly big.. he he

or the little pipe bowl shaped battery holder which is what in essence it is..

trog

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
Hey trog...what do you think of those batts phil is looking at?

Lu

if they are 3.6/7 lithium ion cells and they fit they should work.. the 600 mah will be an exaggeration but if they are bigger and still fit they should be okay..

these cells should last a reasonable time before wearing out.. at least compared to a 901 (150 mah) type battery they will..

trog

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Check this out. I think these batteries will work too. They are 15266 (CR2) which is slightly larger than the 14250s but only by about a mm in width and length. I think they will fit in the battery compartment on the Lady Pipe. I just ordered the set that comes with the charger and 2 batteries for $17.75. I hope they fit and work because they are 600mAh and should last longer per charge. I'll post after I receive them and let everybody know if they work.

eBay Store ? hkequipment: Search results for.

Very interesting - good luck with this!

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
so whats the big deal on the price ?

$1147 for 40 kits is still only $28 a piece..whats the issue??

Coming up with that (plus shipping costs) all at once. When we placed the US bulk order, the minimum was 10. We were able to place 2 complete orders. I even thought of ordering some myself through my own bulk order. But I certainly couldn't come up with say $1500 just for pipes!

That's the difference....that's "the issue".

Lu

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Lu ...i do like the look of the pipe ...but my original reason for looking into buing it , was (i thought) the longer lasting (than penstyle) battery....but that is not by much.... i will wait for PHIL ... to tell us if the CR2 fits in the pipe ....if it does then i will go for it ....$85.00 shpped to Greece from smokejuice.com

That will be nice if those batts fit. I'm waiting to hear too. I've got to run out for a few hours. I am filling both my pipes with liquid....and a fresh batt. That is all I am taking with me. Going to see how it goes. Unless both atomizers go, I think I'm going to be good.

Hope Phil has good news and you get to try one too!

Lu

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
ahh i see, well i guess the increase in minimum order is the fact more suppliers are ordering them and maybe CT have caught on to the fact that people are doing joint bulk orders.

Oh yes, they're pretty clever! I might have been able to afford them with a bulk order of my own with the $500 minimum....but not now. Even with our bulk order, we would have had to have 40 buyers to get them. From 10 to 40 min is just such a jump. Suppliers might be able to afford that but not your average jo(sephine) like me :p

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread