Status
Not open for further replies.

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
We now have the Kanger Mini Protank2 in stock. Currently only available in Clear. The set costs $14 and pics will be up soon. You can find it here:

Kanger Mini Protank 2 BCC Glass Clearomizers 1.2ML - $14.00 : Rocky Mountain Vapor, The Mountain top of Electronic Cigarettes

We have also expanded our standard protank 2 colors to include clear, blue, red and purple. You can find it here:

http://www.rockymountainvapor.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=188

We have also added blue to our t3s and mini t3s line

Last edited:

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
Also wanted to mention we now have Vision Dual Coil replacement coils for the Nova tanks. They work with all the Nova tanks including, VIvi nova, Mini Vivi Nova, and STV Nova.

These can be found here:

VIsion Vivi Nova Dual Coil Replacement Coils - 5 Pack - $12.00 : Rocky Mountain Vapor, The Mountain top of Electronic Cigarettes

One other thing I wanted to mention is the Vision Victory BCC. We have had it in for a month or 2 and it hasn't gotten much attention. I think people are missing out by overlooking it. I have used it for a couple months and I have been extremely happy with it. It has a solid build and is very reasonably priced. It also is bottom coil, and holds a lot of liquid. Not sure if it's the size that puts people off but I think the shape is done very well and it goes well with EGO type batteries.

They are found here on the site:

Vision Victory Bottom Coil Tank - 5ML - $7.00 : Rocky Mountain Vapor, The Mountain top of Electronic Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread