Mini protank 3 clone on fasttech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
I can't see how you would ever need a pack of 10 of these clearomizers. Nothing really wears out all that much in them except for the replaceable coil heads and maybe the glass tube that is part of the tank might break if you drop the clearomizer.

BTW, the Mini Protank 3 link you provided is not an authentic Kanger Protank. It is a clone. I personally would get an authentic made by Kanger.

The Mini Protank 3 really has a bad adjustable airflow design, and that clone you are looking at is made of chrome plated brass (the authentic Kanger Mini Protank 3 is made of 304 stainless steel)

If you want one of these small clearomizers, I suggest the authentic Kanger "Aerotank Mini". It's the same size and uses the same replaceable coil heads, but has a much better airflow control and is made of stainless.

Here is the link: $14.90 Authentic Aerotank Mini Clearomizer - 1.5ml / 1.5ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Here is a replacement pyrex glass tube (tank): $0.82 Replacement Glass Tank for Aerotank Mini Clearomizer - translucent at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Last edited:
Reactions: David Wolf

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
As you may already know ... The Mini Protank 3 and the Aerotank Mini only hold 1.5ml of juice ... That's not going to last very long at all.

Here is the Kanger "Aerotank Mega". Instead of being 14mm in diameter, it's 22mm in diameter and holds 3.8ml of juice. It uses the same replaceable coil heads as the Mini Protank 3 and the Aerotank Mini. Also has the better airflow control of the Aerotank Mini. $21.82 Authentic Aerotank Mega Clearomizer - 3.8ml / 2.0ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Last edited:
Reactions: David Wolf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread