Mini SS dying :(

Discussion in 'Apollo Ecigs' started by pifferfish, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. pifferfish

pifferfish Full Member Verified Member

I was feeling good about going out for the weekend with just my mini SS VTube... but as soon as I couldn't go back for my Extreme kit, the Vtube decided to kick the bucket.

It /sort of/ still works. If you hold it perfectly at 90* and don't make sudden movements. I can only guess that something came unsoldered. I am NOT looking forward to sending it back and being without anything to vape for a couple weeks. I'm in Canada and shipping is murder. Doesn't help that I ran out of carto's for my extreme.

Anyone else have issues with the Vtube? Early on I found the button would stick when it got to super low voltage, discharging until the battery was flat or I removed the clearo.

I just got it recently, I really hope that warranty covers this. I haven't even dropped it!

2. sunny818

sunny818 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Hi Piffer,

If you contact our live support we will cover any damages and send you a new one. We can even include it with your next order.

3. morri

morri ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have never had even a peep of trouble with mine and I have been using it for several months. Sunny and the gals are great, contact them and they will make it up to you.

Apollo is a great company!

Morri

4. pifferfish

pifferfish Full Member Verified Member

Contacted, but my printer died... will have to work out how to get that RMA form printed off

: apollo, protank
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.