Mini SS dying :(

Discussion in 'Apollo Ecigs' started by pifferfish, Oct 28, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. pifferfish

pifferfish Full Member Verified Member

Oct 9, 2012
    NS, Canada
    I was feeling good about going out for the weekend with just my mini SS VTube... but as soon as I couldn't go back for my Extreme kit, the Vtube decided to kick the bucket.

It /sort of/ still works. If you hold it perfectly at 90* and don't make sudden movements. I can only guess that something came unsoldered. I am NOT looking forward to sending it back and being without anything to vape for a couple weeks. I'm in Canada and shipping is murder. Doesn't help that I ran out of carto's for my extreme.

Anyone else have issues with the Vtube? Early on I found the button would stick when it got to super low voltage, discharging until the battery was flat or I removed the clearo.

I just got it recently, I really hope that warranty covers this. I haven't even dropped it!

2. sunny818

sunny818 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 14, 2010
    California, USA
    Hi Piffer,

If you contact our live support we will cover any damages and send you a new one. We can even include it with your next order.

3. morri

morri ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2012
    Texas
    I have never had even a peep of trouble with mine and I have been using it for several months. Sunny and the gals are great, contact them and they will make it up to you.

Apollo is a great company!

Morri

4. pifferfish

pifferfish Full Member Verified Member

Oct 9, 2012
    NS, Canada
    Contacted, but my printer died... will have to work out how to get that RMA form printed off

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.