Minors vaping e-cigs on YouTube January 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Oh, that is answered in the OP post on this thread as well. I will repeat it for you though.
We take down these videos before the Antis can get their hands on them and use them against us.

And to do that you will,
A) put there here so the ANTZ can easily find them and
B) tell YT to ban all ecig videos because that is the only possible way they can automate your constant false flagging.

VictoryNotVengence

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
USA
And to do that you will,
A) put there here so the ANTZ can easily find them and

the only thing they will find is a black screen where the video used to be before it was removed. Because when a video is posted here it is removed very quickly, and as I said a copy of the video would be inadmissable.

B) tell YT to ban all ecig videos because that is the only possible way they can automate your constant false flagging.

Thats your opinion and not fact that the video removal is automated as opposed to youtube moderators reviewing the video. If of age ecig videos were being taken down then there are steps that can be taken to get that receitified. I havn't heard any reviewers ever having that issue.
[/QUOTE]

*edit per admin's recommendation

Last edited:

VictoryNotVengence

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
USA
"Minors" can put there hands on anything there mind is set to, instead of flagging videos why dont you go after the bussines that sold it ? I know in these forum are plenty of minors......

any time a supplier is shown in the videos they are notified first and given time to take action. Most of the time its a disposible ecig though either sold at their local gas station or stolen from the corner store.

Also the Rite-aid's in my state sell their ecigs not behind the counter, but in front down low next to the candy, that really irks me.

You know what one of the vendors said to me (a vendor I notified that there products were being marketed by an underage vapor)? They said "oh, i didn't even think to check youtube".

Last edited:

Roxxette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Caribbean
any time a supplier is shown in the videos they are notified first and given time to take action. Most of the time its a disposible ecig though either sold at their local gas station or stolen from the corner store.

Also the Rite-aid's in my state sell their ecigs not behind the counter, but in front down low next to the candy, that really irks me.

You know what one of the vendors said to me (a vendor I notified that there products were being marketed by an underage vapor)? They said "oh, i didn't even think to check youtube".

One big problem is that a lot of vendors in the industry are mom and pop stores, they worry more of selling that anything else and thats why you see a lot get scammed with overseas sales :( have you ever got a call from a ecig shop after placing a order ? Or even a email for verification ? I doubt it.... They put there own bussines in danger and probably the end user, thats why you see a lot have problems to get a reliable merchant but anyway these is not a thread to talk about it :) Eventually when things get "serious" with regulations etc a lot of the small time guys will dissapear but in the end vaping will always be around unless they ban pg/vg and flavorings lol equipment can be made with little knowledge.

Btw english not my native so if something not spelled right :p there you go !

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
This thread needs to make a 180 degree turn around in attitude.

The aggressions being shown between certain members are better saved for the actual "anti" forces. The snide comments and shots taken over different opinions on how to handle the situation are not appropriate or productive. While the OP may claim ownership of this thread I will remind him that this thread is MY thread. Knock off the fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread