Missing GG friends and family

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinylmason

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2009
Dayton ,Ohio
Hello old friend, you have been missed. You need to stop in and at least say Hello from time to time. Stay out of the bushes or you will get chigger bites. :):):)
Missed you 2 Stormy ;) God dont bring up chiggers lol Had them from head to toe fishing one day,Funny to look back on but man did it suck 8-o Looked kinda like this lol
220px-Chigger2.JPG

Last edited:

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Missed you 2 Stormy ;) God dont bring up chiggers lol Had them from head to toe fishing one day,Funny to look back on but man did it suck 8-o Looked kinda like this lol
220px-Chigger2.JPG

That is what happens when you get in the bushes. I did that picking blackberries. It was awful. Now I just buy them. :):):)

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
stormy i am so glad you are doing well. :)
As for me well..........
three weeks ago I had a wisdom tooth infection and because of the infection strep got into it and I ended up with strep throat. Then a week later I got all my wisdom teeth pulled (well the three wisdom teeth I had left anyway). And now I am feeling so much better. I should have gotten all of them pulled back when I was in the military but the military dentitst that pulled my first one did such a horible job and cause my jaw to swell up to a golf ball size for a week. So i just didn't bother until I had no choice.

Other than that life is good.... and still loveing my ggts and waiting for the up coming GG Grant.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
stormy i am so glad you are doing well. :)
As for me well..........
three weeks ago I had a wisdom tooth infection and because of the infection strep got into it and I ended up with strep throat. Then a week later I got all my wisdom teeth pulled (well the three wisdom teeth I had left anyway). And now I am feeling so much better. I should have gotten all of them pulled back when I was in the military but the military dentitst that pulled my first one did such a horible job and cause my jaw to swell up to a golf ball size for a week. So i just didn't bother until I had no choice.

Other than that life is good.... and still loveing my ggts and waiting for the up coming GG Grant.

Tooth problems an be horrible. I am so glad you are fixed up now. :):):)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I am still around but with finals coming I tend not to post on here much. Also, since it is springtime, I like to spend time working in the yard. :D

The weather has been beautiful. I love spring. It only takes a minute to pop in to say Hello. I don't like missing people. :):):)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
GG Friend....

I am back as its been a few weeks since being totally intuned back on the forums. I have been traveling to portugal and chile and have lost both grandparents in the past few weeks due to age and complications. Also a sick mother and a father who ive recently found out had prostate cancer. Not trying to have people feel bad here but letting you all know, if any heheh, are wondering :) where ive been. The GG had given me 6 months of analog free life i my success with the GG's are amazing. I collect all the GG's and use mainly the GGTS all day every day! My other GG's stay in a glass case smiling at me. Im not going to make a long story but im back for a while and just found out my wife is pregnant with our first.... :) Thanks IMEO and friends for keeping the GG going strong and best quality out there!

hahahahahahahaha

Congratulations about baby Keon!!!!!!!!!!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
No, not really Stormy. However, 2 members of my forum have just bought GG Slims & they are very impressed with them & loving them. Been trying to get them to encourage them to come & say hello in here but no luck so far - even though I've told them what a lovely friendly bunch of people you all are.

They love you too much sweety, let them stay there and we will go to them:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread