Missing GG parts and new ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTHUNDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Scheiblingkirchen, AUSTRIA
IMEO ... just another question - I also bought a couple of the new solid mouthpieces for Tilemahos (http://www.esmokeguru.com/de/tilemahos-v2-solid-mouthpiece-de.html) ... and I thought they would be just straight like all the other ones ... but they are getting "thinner" after coming out from the cap (and I am sure you guys were discussing that before - sorry for that) ... would it be possible to have them "just" straight -even if they get wider ... like the "classic" ones ???? ... I just love that elegant look !

and will the driptips be available again ??? ... ohhh my god ... I better start saving money right now ... :) :) :) :) have a great weekend out there !

Reactions: taxnail

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo, would it be possible to have an ithaka 510 base without afc and a shorter centre post. The same as Odysseus 510.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will put it on the list Lee. But are you talking about Ithaka with the new rebuildable inside?

When list completes, I will ask my sellers to run a preorder for all these items.

leemc37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2014
Bridgend, UK.
I will put it on the list Lee. But are you talking about Ithaka with the new rebuildable inside?

When list completes, I will ask my sellers to run a preorder for all these items.
The ceramic type [emoji4] but maybe both if possible. Cheers imeo [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: imeothanasis

Sale Gosse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2014
La Rochelle France
IMEO ... just another question - I also bought a couple of the new solid mouthpieces for Tilemahos (http://www.esmokeguru.com/de/tilemahos-v2-solid-mouthpiece-de.html) ... and I thought they would be just straight like all the other ones ... but they are getting "thinner" after coming out from the cap (and I am sure you guys were discussing that before - sorry for that) ... would it be possible to have them "just" straight -even if they get wider ... like the "classic" ones ???? ... I just love that elegant look !

Agree with that, and a straight short drip tip wide bore ;)

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
hey imeo,

my wishlist for the moment:

clear tank for Odysseus
complete penelope v4 with long body
Tilemahos for GGTB (or a ceramic Pennymahos ;))
stealth tube "april 2015" edition in brass and matte :pervy: (just kidding)
18500 solid tubes justGG
18500 solid tubes Stealth
matte drip tips (don´t hasitate about our teeth:) )
what about a tilemahos with ceramic (tina is asking for that)? (alternatively a odysseus, matte in 22mm with clear tank (not matte:banana:))

that´s for the moment, but i am sure, i will be back. (and please make a lot of complete buttons for my austrian friend to avoid his mobbing here all the time :headbang:)

Risto

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
Warsaw, Poland
Reactions: imeothanasis

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
hey imeo,

my wishlist for the moment:

clear tank for Odysseus
complete penelope v4 with long body
Tilemahos for GGTB (or a ceramic Pennymahos ;))
stealth tube "april 2015" edition in brass and matte :pervy: (just kidding)
18500 solid tubes justGG
18500 solid tubes Stealth
matte drip tips (don´t hasitate about our teeth:) )
what about a tilemahos with ceramic (tina is asking for that)? (alternatively a odysseus, matte in 22mm with clear tank (not matte:banana:))

that´s for the moment, but i am sure, i will be back. (and please make a lot of complete buttons for my austrian friend to avoid his mobbing here all the time :headbang:)
a whole construction is difficult to be made right now buddy. But I added your parts to the list :)

Reactions: breminator

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo, and when they will be available items:
GGTS Venting Cap Full or GGTS Venting Cap;
GGTS - Just GG - GG Stealth Button or parts for it;
GGTS / Ithaka Brass CR:
GGTS Old 4 in 1 SS Cap Full:
Stealth Old Cap?
I know, what you wrote about Stealth Old Cap.
That's why I wrote a new topic: https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...-those-willing-to-buy-stealth-old-cap.704437/

GGTS venting cap in brass shined is in stock Risto. Also, Ithaka brass CR is in stock too. GGTS 4 in 1 cap full will be made in very few quantities in a while. Stealth cap old (the curved one will not be made any more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread