Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hello Imeo! I'd like to see:
- a mouthpiece for Penelope v4 to put my own drip tip on (like with Tilemahos v2)
- an SS body for GG4S! Is this possible and would it make sense (voltage drop)?
- a "Medium" drip tip of 12-13mm length. (Actually, the "Long" version is 16mm but all shops claim it's 13mm)
Thanks & keep going!
Penelope is thin and a fatter mouthpiece will reduce the space between body and mouthpiece so it will be difficult to refill nota.

SS body for GG4S has no meaning because of voltage drop. But there is no reason for that either because brass body is invisible as you already know.

drip tip long is at 13mm. Why you measure it at 16mm?

Last edited:

notarobot

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2015
Germany
drip tip long is at 13mm. Why you measure it at 16mm?

Good question:

IMG_3486.JPG

I don't have the short version, but looking at the side by side picture at ESM: could it be that it is also around 3mm longer than stated (9mm)? If so, it's the one I was asking for. :)

Reactions: Sale Gosse

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Good question:

View attachment 500532

I don't have the short version, but looking at the side by side picture at ESM: could it be that it is also around 3mm longer than stated (9mm)? If so, it's the one I was asking for. :)

Ah, yes nota lol

I measure it at 13mm from the point where the straight part starts. The rest of the 3mm belongs to the curve from 10mm to 9mm. It wouldnt be proper to my opinion to measure the curved part too because lips are not fit well there. The curned was made only to make a soft turn from 10 to 9mm of width :)

Sale Gosse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2014
La Rochelle France
I measure it at 13mm from the point where the straight part starts. The rest of the 3mm belongs to the curve from 10mm to 9mm. It wouldnt be proper to my opinion to measure the curved part too because lips are not fit well there. The curned was made only to make a soft turn from 10 to 9mm of width :)

That explains why my short made 12mm ;),
Imeo for the next batch, is it possible to made a straight 10mm one, 8 or 9mm long

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I will put the last 2 things on preorders via GG store in 1 week buddy. As for the Stealth pin, its in my stock. Please ask your GG seller to order from me. (The plastic doesnt exist any more, we put o-ring now. So put a 5x1 o-ring to the pin when you will receive it :)

Reactions: steampop

steampop

Verified Member
Nov 20, 2012
uk
guys, Penelope V4 is in stock on Italian seller, ok?

I'm confused, is ebreeze.eu an official seller?
In Italy I see ebreeze and bitfumo, but I don't see the Penelope V4 in stock at either of them.

The only european shops for GG I know of are:
esmokeguru.com
bitfumo.it
shop.gg-store.com
ebreeze.eu

Are there more? I can't buy from the US because of high import duty, handling fees and higher postage.

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
hey imeo,

just some questions:

i need some things, can you add them?

complete buttons for stealth (brass/matte/shined), i know there are a lot of people who need them.
Just GG/StealthV2 Venting Cap Full (brass/shined)
Stealth Cap New Full (matte)

what about GGTB, possible to make them?
Brass/shined and matte???
GGTB Brass Venting Cap / Brass Top Cap?

And another question, i would like to make an official announcement about the preorder incl. complete list of available items, start/end time of preorder and delivery date in the facebook groups. i know from a lot of pm`s that there are a lot of people that didn´t know about the preorder, because they aren´t at ecf.
When are you ready with this?
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread