Status
Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
And, this is probably not popular, but I don't like "vape" or "vaper" either. I shudder every time I use one of those words. They sound so tragically-hip and trendy, like I should be sitting in a Starbucks typing out my screenplay on my Macbook while wearing a beret. But, there seems to be no suitable substitute for "vape" or "vaper", so I guess I am stuck with them. LOL.
You are correct, there is no suitable substitute.
But believe me, we have tried, over and over and over again.
:)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I, also, share your opinion. I always refer to it as "liquid". Maybe "colloid" is more fitting. "I vaped my Slartibartfast colloid in my Kayfun on my Atmizoo Dingo".

I'm probably wrong about the colloid thing.
Yes, colloid sounds very reasonable.
And as with most colloids, it is best when fully diffused.
:)

cmdebrecht

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
I also dislike the term juice.

I have always wondered just what little fruits have been squeezed in order to produce said juice? For example, in the case of e-juice...Where does the e-tree grow? Just how environmentally responsible is it for us to go cutting down e-trees?

And let's say the whole P. E. N. I. S. term takes off... Must we then call it P. E. N. I. S. Juice? Ew. (And somehow spelling it joose makes this even worse.)

Sigh. I feel I am fighting a losing battle, but because I am an optimist I offer here some alternatives:

Nicolution (nicotine + solution)
Nico-cola
Vape-Aid
Nicweiser
Vape-o-tine (Vapeable Nicotine)
Nava (nicotine java)

I could go on and on but I am going to quit, because I am not helping to further my case here.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
I personally call the juices I mix "Nicotine Concoctions". I made 6 different Nicotine Concoctions Monday. Im not a big fan of juice myself....its ok when taking to other vapors, but out in public talking with folks that are not in out little circle, I usually call it a nicotine solution.

I agree on Aging and I dont like the term E Cig, although its recognizable world wide.

I dont have any good imput here even though I know these posts are for fun.....I just want to join in on these shenanagans...:confused:

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
I wouldn't use the term nicotine in them. Many people vape 0 nic.

Not many, none that I actually know of. ( Im know a few on these forums do) .......

The design was to be a different type of nicotine delivery system. If I didnt need the nicotine, I wouldnt Vape.

I think that many of the people that vape with no nic are just following the crowd... like cows..... Moooo !!

"oh wow look at them !! I want to do that" .............. my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread