Not open for further replies.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
Situation: After your successful efforts in changing the term "steeping" to "aging," command and control has confidence in your ability to accomplish the next difficult mission.

I'm not so fond of the name 'juice' either. 'Liquid' sounds a little awkward/formal or something. Good luck with the mission anyway... Hopefully you're more 'successful' than you were in your first mission. (Your post might be the first time I've heard anyone call it aging rather that steeping.)

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
We should stop saying hamburger and start saying beefburger.
And we should stop saying "hot dogs", too. They're not dogs!

Not many, none that I actually know of. ( Im know a few on these forums do) .......

The design was to be a different type of nicotine delivery system. If I didnt need the nicotine, I wouldnt Vape.

I think that many of the people that vape with no nic are just following the crowd... like cows..... Moooo !!

"oh wow look at them !! I want to do that" .............. my two cents.

I also think using "nic" in the word would just make it sound more negative. My opinion, of course. :)

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
That's the thing. It doesn't always have nic and the name should be universal.

Maybe we could call it Matilda.

How about Fred. I don't want to tell someone I have Matilda in the tank. Guess I don't want to claim I have Fred in the tank either. :(

Now, about the term analog...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread