Mistic e-cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Running Wolf

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North East Ohio
I am still a newbe so forgive me. Mistic has been mentioned a few times on here so I thought I would give it a review. It's a good little e-cig if you're just starting out and don't want to shell out a bunch of money on something you're not sure about. A good starter e-cig..... I am moving on to better products but thought this review might help someone just starting out or looking for a cheap way to turn someone on to vaping.

If I screwed up (posted in the wrong area or anything like that) call me out on it so I will know better the next time.

Mistic E-cigarette Review

Mistic eCigs, Electronic Cigarettes

Price: 5 stars
Taste: 3 stars
Battery Life: 5+ stars
Convenient: 4 stars

This is the first e-cig I bought/used. The only other comparison I have is for the Blu (which sucks, avoid Blu like you avoid the flu).

It seems like a lot of ECF members will tell people to shy away from “gas station e-cigs”. Mistic is a gas station e-cig. However that being said it is an awesome product to introduce people to vaping who do not want to shell out a good deal of money to try vaping.

I have tried their full flavor/full nicotine, menthol/full nicotine, and full flavor/medium nicotine cartridges. There does seem to be some continuity problems with the flavor of their cartridges. Out of 10 or so cartridge purchases I got 1 that tasted like processed animal feces/burnt cardboard.

I smoked over a pack of day of analogs. For me battery life is an important issue. The Mistic has an outstanding battery life. I can puff on one all day and not have the battery conk out.

If you are thinking of converting or know someone who is interested in converting from smoking to vaping Mistic is the way to go.

OK, these guys are made in China, but are tested in the USA. Trying finding any electronic device which is actually made in the USA, you'd be hard pressed.

I am moving on to something more advanced.

Single battery and single cartridge: $8
Basic kit: 2 cartridges, 1 battery & 1 USB Charger $15
Starter kit: 3 cartridges, 2 batteries, 1 USB Charger & 1 Swivel Wall Charger $30

Pros:
Price.
Super long battery life.
Should be able to find locally.

Cons:
Possible inconsistent flavoring.
Proprietary threading.
Cartridge prices are $15 for 5 (on the high end) But the cartridges can be refilled with juice of your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread