Mix eJuice | e-Liquid Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digs

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
Ohio
Hi! I'd like to invite everyone to visit Mix eJuice | E-Liquid Calculator, a new e-liquid calculator I made.

o.png

Features:

Free!
Automatically corrects most mix problems
Fluid, responsive layout
Save/share mixes with links

Mix ejuice lets you mix up a recipe in a very short time by providing clickable values to the most common measurements. It will automatically adjust your VG/PG ratio if necessary to prevent your recipe from "breaking". Save a link to your mix and bookmark it for later or share it with friends!

Let me know what you think. You'll be one of the first to visit the site!

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
Cool, look nice imho, and I am always very happy to see new calculators incorporating weight-based meassuring :) Also, I like that it's not a windows app, so e.g. fellow linux users can use it too, without running wine. I use my own xml-sheet, but good job nonetheless. Nit-pickyness, but if you only use two decimals for PG, then 1.04 would be the standard, though irelevant practically.

Edit: Just verififed the calculation, and you do use 1.036 for PG already, so sorry for the above wrong nitpickyness :) You use 1.26, so 2 decimals for VG though - still irelevant of course :) You use 1.26, like VG, for all 100% VG nicbases, no matter potency, though that is also what e.g. ELR does.

Digs

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
Ohio
If you go past 10% on flavor do you have to add the same flavor twice? For instance, if you make strawberry at 16% you have to do flavor 1-SB at 10% and flavor 2-SB at 6% to get to 16%
No. You can enter 16% manually or you can enter 44.22% manually. You can enter in any value anywhere manually :)

Digs

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
Ohio
Nice site thanks for sharing, I would love to see this as an IOS app i would gladly pay for it :)
Thanks. But why would you want an IOS app? As a Web app, MixeJuice can be used from any device with a Web browser, including IOS. What benefit would there be if it was an IOS app? I'm genuinely curious.

Reactions: Kenna

Digs

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
Ohio
Some people want a localized application that they can use whenever they don't have data service. The concept of always using a website is foreign to them. ;)

Yeah that makes sense. It's definitely something I'll consider. The database I'm using already has offline capabilities so I wouldn't have to do much work on that end. I'm going to see how the online app does for the time being, but I'm not against making native apps in the future. We'll see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread