North Carolina
Reactions: Kenna

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Ok! RL finally cut me some slack so I could focus a minute to do this for the first time! I had to wait a bit because I just didn't need any juice. Finally got low enough on one to look at making more. It was a simple, 2 ingredient mix. Easy, peasy & clean up involved capping ingredients & sticking them & the scale back in their boxes. 100 ml made!

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

ghola1was

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
NV USA
Ok! RL finally cut me some slack so I could focus a minute to do this for the first time! I had to wait a bit because I just didn't need any juice. Finally got low enough on one to look at making more. It was a simple, 2 ingredient mix. Easy, peasy & clean up involved capping ingredients & sticking them & the scale back in their boxes. 100 ml made!

Once you get that first mixed by weight batch out of the way, all the stress around trying something new disappears.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida

Yay! You got your first one under your belt. Now you're a pro 'weight mixer'.
Easy, huh?

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I think it is banned because they have a forum also, not that it is much of a forum.

That could well be.

It also could be that a ECF Registered Supplier complained that people were posting links to a Clone of their e-Liquid?

Kinda a Drag if you Register here to Promote your e-Liquids. And the Thread below yours has links to Clone Recipes of it.

LOL

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
That could well be.

It also could be that a ECF Registered Supplier complained that people were posting links to a Clone of their e-Liquid?

Kinda a Drag if you Register here to Promote your e-Liquids. And the Thread below yours has links to Clone Recipes of it.

LOL
True, there are a LOT of clone recipes on ELR. I use it just to get some ideas of what mixes with what. Most recipes I see are way too high of a flavor % for me, I try to keep around 15% (give or take).

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
True, there are a LOT of clone recipes on ELR. I use it just to get some ideas of what mixes with what. Most recipes I see are way too high of a flavor % for me, I try to keep around 15% (give or take).

There are clone recipes all over the Internet, I read somewhere that the owners of both sites had some dispute, and I don't really care about it, but I'm sure if you follow the money ..... I use ELR to hold all my ingredients and recipes. I find it easy to use and accurate, that's why I donated there. It's my only calculator, shame due to censorship it cannot be linked directly, though the end result, and proof here in the last few posts, the policy probably drives even more traffic to them, the opposite of the intended policy. :)

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
There are clone recipes all over the Internet, I read somewhere that the owners of both sites had some dispute, and I don't really care about it, but I'm sure if you follow the money ..... I use ELR to hold all my ingredients and recipes. I find it easy to use and accurate, that's why I donated there. It's my only calculator, shame due to censorship it cannot be linked directly, though the end result, and proof here in the last few posts, the policy probably drives even more traffic to them, the opposite of the intended policy. :)
It's a good site, I don't agree with it being banned from linking, but I abide by the rules, both here and there. But I will direct people how to find it through google. BTW, my user name is the same on their forum and also on VU. I don't limit myself to just one forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread