Mixing By Weight: Basics 101

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Can people sound off on weather they can see the pictures on the origional post (post one page one). I might help identify the problem. So far no one else says they can see them (but me).
Same problem for me as others mentioned:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
... So far no one else says they can see them (but me).

Not to get too personal.

But do you Often see Pictures (or maybe Hear Voices?) that No One Else can?

o_O

And No... I Can't See any Pictures in the 1st Post.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
No picture here. Just

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If you wanted an Appalachia fix (sorry, the Husband's from there, I throw that term around all the time) if you've got your hosting service doing what you want, you could post them on this page for now, and go edit your first post to say-- temporarily, view pics on page 32).

I'm clueless about pics, sometimes I'll copy something from the web and it works, but Imurgur or however it's spelled seems to work well for me for pics. IDK about screenshots, but so far my pics seem to be there from that site. It does require an account, unlike tinypics, which tends to delete pics after a while...

Another app. Sigh. I do the Progress thing with such reluctance. LOL.

However, I think it can wait, and the thread itself is so comprehensive, I think it's probably fine for it to wait...

Anna

Reactions: Kenna

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Update on my first 250ml bottle of Lemon Chiffon. I chose the most complicated DIY I do, its the only non-tobacco.

I mixed it up and ended up with an overflowing bottle. The amounts ended up to be more than 250ml so I know I goofed up. I premix a large bottle of my 80/20PG with 3mg nic and I think I added the amount for nic and then added the PG and Vg amounts. Somewhere along the way I over did it on the basics: either the PG-VG or the amount for the nic. I figure I ended up with about 15ml more so now I have to figure out how much more of the flavors I have to add to balance out the percentages of them.

I guess I have to use the calc and use 15ml bottle as the amount and add the flvr accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread