Status
Not open for further replies.

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
I blend with different brands too, some flavors seem better with certain brands...fruits...

Strawberry-cap sweet strawberry with tfa ripe strawberry is a popular blend
Raspberry-fw razzleberry and inawera raspberry
Blueberry-tfa blueberry wild and extra, currently experimenting with fw blueberry, some add fa bilberry, I personally think tastes like sweaty socks even at low %, just my tastebuds
Pineapple-cap golden...Tfa too sour for me, and syringe killer, I don't feel need to blend cap as solo is good
Mango-cap sweet mango and tfa Philippine mango
Cheesecake-I blend cap ny and tfa Graham crust, sketch' s Italian cream small addition sounds like good idea too

Oh it took time, trial and error, and a lot of reading...raspberry was very frustrating for me...I stick with tfa, cap, fw, a couple inawera and fa...keeps me busy, and haven't branched out into flavorah or mf/lotus yet either...I love multi brand mixes but some get a bit overwhelming as the number of brands increase though

Reactions: sketchness

Zabolee

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2015
Philadelphia
I feel a little overwhelmed. I started DIY mostly because I don't want to get stuck in the lurch when I suddenly can't find e-juice online, or in local shops. But I can tell it's going to take me more than a few tries to get that perfect ADV recipe. I wish I had started making my own years ago. I am staring to feel kind of rushed.

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
It does take time, when I get frustrated/annoyed with a recipe I put it on back burner an revisit...I read here and other forums to see how others are doing things , I accept fact some flavors aren't going to work for me and do for others and vice versa, i stick with small initial purchases of new flavorings (for most part) even though the amount of smalls in my tool box has multiplied rapidly...I have flavor add so an adv Is not my quest, might even be more of a downfall since causes me to order more and more...and I'm still playing with vanillas over a year in

Reactions: sketchness

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
The hardest part of DIY is that you can't really tell what a flavor combo is going to be like until you try it. People love tfa dulce de leche. I think it is vile stuff. Everybody has a few crowd favorites that just don't work for them. Super frustrating. You just have to keep trying. I can't tell you how crowded my fail drawer is.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
I ordered a few flavors from Bull City Vapor just to test out their INW line. After I found some I really like I ordered those straight from Poland where it's made. I buy in bulk (4oz bottles) at about 12 per order. I have over 200 flavors now. All from various vendors. Of course I make juice for a lot of family and friends. So I need a big supply of flavors.

I am going to put some INW in my cart this weekend to give them a try. Can you give me some of your personal recommendations? I know Andria will say sisha straw. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread