Mixing % help- Seedman's Commercial Tobacco Flavor Concentrate and Captain Black Tobacco Flavor

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Steven Pye, May 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven Pye

Steven Pye Super Member ECF Veteran

I just ordered from Wizard Labs Seedman's Commercial Tobacco Flavor Concentrate and Captain Black Tobacco Flavor, I was wondering if anyone has worked with this vendor's DIY materials. What % would I use with these?

I also ordered TFA Tobacco Absolute with my order if anyone has any tips for that one too.
    :ohmy:

2. Steven Pye

I know these are mixing flavors- I do have a slew of other tobacco's on hand-- :vapor:

3. eikon

eikon slave to the comma Verified Member ECF Veteran

2-5% for the most part.

Seedman's flavors are not tobacco flavors, they are tobacco flavorings, they are intended to be sprayed onto cut tobacco (i'm not bad-mouthing them, I adore cpt black, just realize they do not have tobacco flavor). The TA is a godsend for tobacco blends, it is a natural extraction of tobacco leaf, subtitle but effective, use it in conjunction with other tobacco flavors. TFA's M-type is brilliant if you want a strong cigg tobacco...

4. Steven Pye

Thanks for your help on this- I have a bunch of FA and TFA tobaccos and will use the Seedman's as a helper agent for flavor and start using the TA too.

I think my purchase was right on then, tobacco enhancers where sort of what I was looking for.

:laugh:

5. JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED Ultra Member ECF Veteran

6. JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

7. Steven Pye

Thanks Judgment- saving both threads to my favorites, cant wait for all my new custom tobacco mixes to be steeped and ready to go
    :vapor:

8. JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Your welcome, but the first one is just for laughs, but I saved it also :laugh:

9. Steven Pye

:laugh: so you got an idea!

10. Steven Pye

I just sampled my mix after a few weeks steeping- Seedmans is on point, I like the commercial cig and cant wait to taste the Captain Black

this was my mix:
    FA Burly 3%
    FA Vape Wizard 1%
    TFA Tobacco Absolute 1%
    Seedman's Commercial Tobacco Flavor Concentrate 2%

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.