Mixing Juice and creating new flavors. Ideas?

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by BHam, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BHam

BHam Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

So since the USA juice came out I haven't really experimented with mixing juices to create my own flavor cocktails, but I just woke up and I have a bottle of Watermelon, Grape, #7, and Vanilla in front of me and I want to try something new and cool. You'd think that those four would offer some great combinations for some awesome flavors.

In my trials I find I end up adding too much of one flavor and not enough of the other one. My Grape tobacco tastes like grape with a hint of #7. So I am curious about other people's mixing habits. I'm hesitant to try mixing flavors because I tried only 2/3 of the flavors we have. So my ECF brothers and sisters, I call on you to find me a new flavor recipe and I promise to try them all! Make haste and reply with your favorite mixes! :D

2. plantlvr

plantlvr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I like butterscotch and coffee together. Haven't mixed it in awhile so don't remember the amounts of each. Will have to do that again soon cus I do remember it was good!

3. BHam

Thanks for that, I'll definitely have to try that combination. I love Butterscotch but haven't tried mixing it but that combo is officially on my list!

4. Peeps

Peeps Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

This is how I mix. I take the flavor that I want to taste the most, for example Expresso. Then I keep adding drops of another juice, like chocolate, until it's the way I want it. I figure that I can always add more but can't take it out once it's added. Generally, I fill a 3 ml bottle 3/4 of the way with expresso and end up with about 5-7 drops of chocolate. Have fun, Bham!

5. Peeps

Peeps Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Another great combo is Strawberry Mango. I do the same thing as with the expresso. Since strawberry is stronger than the mango, I use mostly mango and add a few drops of strawberry...yum

6. waylonjessi4ever

waylonjessi4ever Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Bandit berry goes with banana breeze believe it or not ....just like a jamba juice lol
    Anything obvious usually goes ,like any coffee and any choc or vanilla or caramel ,etc.

7. jeffree

jeffree Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Exactly right. And tea fits beautifully with most fruits and mints. In fact, I always use 50/50 blends--using with tea or coffee as the base--to add depth to the mixes. My Blueberry Tea Special, to die for, has won major awards and cash prizes. :2cool:

8. Morandir835

Morandir835 Idiot Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    BHam sir have you tried a mix of 1/3 smilin premium to 2/3 no. 7?

9. BHam

I have not tried that combination. Since the Smilin has a stronger minty taste, does it overpower #7 at all?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

10. katz-in-boots

katz-in-boots Ultra Member ECF Veteran

All I can say is YUM!

11. BHam

Everyone has such interesting combinations. Once I try these I'll be sure to let everyone know! Has anyone tried mixing our cocktail flavors with something fruity or any other flavors? Any tequila combinations?

12. Morandir835

Supporting member
    No sir it doesn't, just gives it a nice menthol kick (at least to me, taste is subjective).

13. TheScootness

TheScootness Super Member ECF Veteran

Yes, Morandir's Smilin #7 is quite good. In fact I've found that #7 is a great mixer with quite a few things. It has a unique, yet not overpowering flavor that meshes well with others.

14. Knoxx

Knoxx Full Member

#7 and Wow Vanilla 50/50. Waffle and Vanilla 50/50. 3/6 Wow Kamel, 2/6 Strawberry, 1/6 Watermelon. Reminds me of a premium, limited run of analogs I had in the neighborhood of 2006. Delicious!

15. bobbysox10

bobbysox10 Super Member ECF Veteran

Colonel Caramel mixes well with java mint. If you don't want too much mint you can mix it with java junction and just add a little Peacemaker Peppermint. Me and Gabe like this one a lot.

16. EleanorR

EleanorR Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I love love love V4L's Premium Vanilla all by its ownsome, but I also use it to mix with other vendor's juices (especially certain tobaccos). Premium Vanilla Tobacco = YUM!

17. Morandir835

Supporting member
    Have another mix Bham sir, Nuport wow 36mg with some 100mg unflavored pg/vg solution. Just add enough to get to around 60-72mg and it's vaping heaven. :)

18. chadley

chadley Super Member ECF Veteran

Mix the red bull with wow black licorice....jäger bomb!

19. Lisa66

Lisa66 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I like the USA Bandit Berry with just a splash of Peacemaker Peppermint, to give it a cooling sensation.

20. plantlvr

plantlvr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Back when you had the Bud flavor and the tequila, I should have tried that combo, but I wasn't into mixing juices then. But my favorite drink is a Bud light with a shot of tequila, so if you have those two juices try it and let me know how it tastes :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.