Mixing Juice and creating new flavors. Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
So since the USA juice came out I haven't really experimented with mixing juices to create my own flavor cocktails, but I just woke up and I have a bottle of Watermelon, Grape, #7, and Vanilla in front of me and I want to try something new and cool. You'd think that those four would offer some great combinations for some awesome flavors.

In my trials I find I end up adding too much of one flavor and not enough of the other one. My Grape tobacco tastes like grape with a hint of #7. So I am curious about other people's mixing habits. I'm hesitant to try mixing flavors because I tried only 2/3 of the flavors we have. So my ECF brothers and sisters, I call on you to find me a new flavor recipe and I promise to try them all! Make haste and reply with your favorite mixes! :D

Peeps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Smithville, Missouri, United States
This is how I mix. I take the flavor that I want to taste the most, for example Expresso. Then I keep adding drops of another juice, like chocolate, until it's the way I want it. I figure that I can always add more but can't take it out once it's added. Generally, I fill a 3 ml bottle 3/4 of the way with expresso and end up with about 5-7 drops of chocolate. Have fun, Bham!

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
I like butterscotch and coffee together. Haven't mixed it in awhile so don't remember the amounts of each. Will have to do that again soon cus I do remember it was good!

Anything obvious usually goes ,like any coffee and any choc or vanilla or caramel ,etc.

Exactly right. And tea fits beautifully with most fruits and mints. In fact, I always use 50/50 blends--using with tea or coffee as the base--to add depth to the mixes. My Blueberry Tea Special, to die for, has won major awards and cash prizes. :2cool:

All I can say is YUM!

plantlvr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Northern California
Everyone has such interesting combinations. Once I try these I'll be sure to let everyone know! Has anyone tried mixing our cocktail flavors with something fruity or any other flavors? Any tequila combinations?

Back when you had the Bud flavor and the tequila, I should have tried that combo, but I wasn't into mixing juices then. But my favorite drink is a Bud light with a shot of tequila, so if you have those two juices try it and let me know how it tastes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread