Mixing Juice and creating new flavors. Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
When i first started vaping, wowboy about killed me so i added smilin and it worked ...now wowboy is nothing to my taste buds lol .Now i will retry nuport which used to be too strong for me :)

You mention Wowboy and Smilin. Have you ever had Wowboy Peppermint?

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
So I don't normally refer to flavors as an "experience" but this mix is really unique. Colonel Caramel and Java Mint. To describe it, on the inhale, you'll taste a dark roast. I nice afternoon brew. The "grounds" taste fresh and really have a kick. On the exhale I was filled with the aroma and taste of the caramel. The sweetness of the caramel really balances well with the dark coffee taste. The last part is the mint. It's like tic-tac after a meal. Not overpowering mint just a little "tap" on the taste buds. Best mix of the week so far :vapor:

Lisa66

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Florida
So I don't normally refer to flavors as an "experience" but this mix is really unique. Colonel Caramel and Java Mint. To describe it, on the inhale, you'll taste a dark roast. I nice afternoon brew. The "grounds" taste fresh and really have a kick. On the exhale I was filled with the aroma and taste of the caramel. The sweetness of the caramel really balances well with the dark coffee taste. The last part is the mint. It's like tic-tac after a meal. Not overpowering mint just a little "tap" on the taste buds. Best mix of the week so far :vapor:

Mmmmmmmmmm - that does sound good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread